Is my account hacked? Everytime I try to play it says “signed in elsewhere” But I haven’t...

Discus and support Is my account hacked? Everytime I try to play it says “signed in elsewhere” But I haven’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; almost everytime I try to play it says you started playing in another Xbox but I haven’t gaven anyone my account info so how is this possible what... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua Davis3, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Is my account hacked? Everytime I try to play it says “signed in elsewhere” But I haven’t...

almost everytime I try to play it says you started playing in another Xbox but I haven’t gaven anyone my account info so how is this possible what should I do. How do I change my password and will that work if they already have my account

:)

Joshua Davis3, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Is my account hacked? Everytime I try to play it says “signed in elsewhere” But I haven’t gaven anyone my account information so I don’t know how this is possible. Help.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your account problem.

Yes, changing the password will help because if your account is being used on other consoles, this will require them to input the new password again before they can use it.

To change your password, you can do that here:

https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx
  3. Trey❄���� Win User

Constantly disconnecting from xbox live

I have my account on my uncles xbox aswell but he never goes on to my account, even if he did it would say 'signed out elsewhere', i will try and clear the mac
  4. nicosstavrides Win User

Microsoft complaints department

It’s not my responsibility if my account was hacked hence why when I got the email saying I’ve been banned for something I haven’t done this is wrong
  5. AC_0210 Win User

Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

It’s the same as if I was to try sign in on minecraft it says ‘cannot find username’ or ‘there is no account with this username’ even though there should be because I haven’t deleted it
  6. marcusnelson1 Win User

Can't sign into account/ offline update wont work.

Everytime I sign into my xbox account it say your key pad was try several times at the bottom it say authorize I hit authorize put in my password and the screen go grey
Thema:

Is my account hacked? Everytime I try to play it says “signed in elsewhere” But I haven’t...

1. Is my account hacked? Everytime I try to play it says “signed in elsewhere” But I haven’t... - Similar Threads - account hacked Everytime

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  7. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  8. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  9. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  10. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...