Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

Discus and support Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Landen Carr, May 24, 2024.

1. Landen Carr
    Landen Carr Guest

I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?

:)

Landen Carr, May 24, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Landen, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If it's the Xbox 360 version, I regret to inform you that it won't work on an Xbox One console as it's not backward compatible, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360

If you want to play it on Xbox One, you need to get the version of the game specifically made for Xbox One.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Dadwhite Win User

backwards compatibility

Sorry, COD BO3 is not Backwards compatible and probably will not be Backwards compatible since there is a Xbox One version of the game that is much more detailed and has more options and a campaign mode.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Previously Owned Digital Titles on Xbox 360 Not Appearing for Eligible Download on Xbox One Console

South Park is backwards compatible.

Any digital 360 items that you bought that are backwards compatible should be in your install list under "my games & apps",then "games" & scroll to the far right as long as you are using the same account that bought them on the 360.

Your Minecraft skins & texture packs should be there but you would need to buy the xbox one version of Minecraft.

You can find a list of backwards compatible games here
    http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Hello?... I Have a Problem HELP

Sorry, but Minecraft is not backwards compatible.. You must purchase it to play on Xbox One.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can I play minecraft xbox 360 edition on the xbox one

No. Minecraft is not backwards compatible.

There has been no announcement about all 360 games working on the One. Only games that are backwards compatible will work.
Thema:

1. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one? - Similar Threads - minecraft story mode

2. All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do: So wen I go in Minecraft like my keyboard keys are not responding at all the only one is is my mouse 0213c7e3-5c4d-431b-b6a1-20a6e1b02877
  3. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...
  4. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  5. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  6. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  7. Why you don't release Minecraft Story Mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why you don't release Minecraft Story Mode?: Greetings. We the fans of the Telltale Games are a little sad that the games of Minecraft Story Mode are not available at the stores. Yes, we know Telltale went bankrupt and some games vanished...
  8. help with minecraft story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with minecraft story mode: i’ve recently bought a disc of minecraft story mode that comes with all 8 episodes, however, after inserting the disc and downloading everything i can’t play anything apart from episode 1,...
  9. Minecraft: Story Mode Time Played Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode Time Played Not Working: So I have a problem with Minecraft Story Mode not showing the amount of time I’ve played on my Xbox. I have the complete adventure disc (episodes 1-8) and I’m playing it on a Series X. Normally I...
  10. Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still download minecraft story mode episodes on my xbox 360?: Am I still able to download minecraft story mode episodes? I bought them a while back and finally got my xbox 360 internet working so I could download them. It keeps giving me an error message of...