Is Minecraft raytracing coming xbox series x/s?

Discus and support Is Minecraft raytracing coming xbox series x/s? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I saw it a few months ago and I got hyped so now that it's been released for a while on pc, is minecraft raytracing ever coming out on the new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MHMHK, Feb 3, 2021.

1. /u/MHMHK
    /u/MHMHK Guest

I saw it a few months ago and I got hyped so now that it's been released for a while on pc, is minecraft raytracing ever coming out on the new generation of consoles atleast for xbox? It's a big deal for me and Microsoft has barely talked about this ever, hence does anyone know any possible information, date or if it's even officialy confirmed by microsoft? Thanks.

submitted by /u/MHMHK
    [link] [comments]

/u/MHMHK, Feb 3, 2021
  2. WalkingIrish42 Win User

Minecraft Raytracing on Xbox Series X/S

I agree. Minecraft ray tracing should of been ready for the Xbox Series X release. Really hope Microsoft announces something soon. I was disappointed when they dropped the Super duper pack. Draw distance should be also better on next gen consoles!
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Help Cold War raytracing series S

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  4. dempup Win User

How to play old games on XBOX Series S (disc versions)

Unfortunately yes. Or go for the Series X instead, if you still want an optical drive.

You can still use your Account on both consoles and use your Witcher 3 digital purchase on the Series S. CD Project Red has even announced that there will be a free update for Series S/X for current Witcher 3 owners, to utilize the power of your new system,
    like raytracing and faster load times.
  5. johnbarker8 Win User

Black Ops Cold War -Ray Tracing and HD Assets not downloading

I own the digital x/s version and had it installed (with HD assets) on the series s back in dec, just bought a series x this week transfered my games over looking forward to turning on raytracing to find it nowhere to be downloaded not on the install files or anything. Weirdly though I do have the install of HD assets still but that may have been from transfer between consoles instead of downloading it from the Internet.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
Thema:

1. Is Minecraft raytracing coming xbox series x/s? - Similar Threads - Minecraft raytracing coming

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  10. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...