Is midnight Alphas a good gamertag, I've had it for ten years now and getting a bored idk

Discus and support Is midnight Alphas a good gamertag, I've had it for ten years now and getting a bored idk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had midnight Alphas as my gamertag for ten years now and I keep getting people telling me to change it and i know it's cause people want it but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MidnightAlphas, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Is midnight Alphas a good gamertag, I've had it for ten years now and getting a bored idk

I've had midnight Alphas as my gamertag for ten years now and I keep getting people telling me to change it and i know it's cause people want it but it's just a name right?

:)

MidnightAlphas, Dec 9, 2022
  2. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Why are YOU on these forums anyway?

Boredom, amusement, for the Lol's.

Haha, i've been a regular here for 2 or 3 years now idk its almost more of a habit getting on here now. There's still some good threads here and there.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Gamerscore braggers

Sweet... I've had my gamertag for a year now, and hit 10000 last week.

It actually feels pretty good.
  4. Shadowvegas Win User

Walmart Preorder

Gamestop. In at midnight, then on line all night. Gaming is getting more popular, where there were 2 gamestops within 30 miles 5 years ago, there are now 5 within ten miles now, 2 of them less than a mile from where I live.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Pre-Order Vs Waiting in store.

I'm going to my first ever Call of Duty midnight release on Monday, at Game also

-

I've been going to game for a good 10 years now and will keep loyal.
  6. ty nitty 1 Win User

I'm having the same problem as we speak. Had 40 users say I cheated in this month alone June 2016 I've had a good reputation for ten years now something has to be done. Also the enforcement website when I sign in tells me I have a perfect record I don't
    understand
Thema:

Is midnight Alphas a good gamertag, I've had it for ten years now and getting a bored idk

1. Is midnight Alphas a good gamertag, I've had it for ten years now and getting a bored idk - Similar Threads - midnight Alphas gamertag

2. Midnight drive pack not claiming

in XBoX on Windows
    Midnight drive pack not claiming: Whenever I try to claim the midnight drive pack. There is no option to claim it. Instead it says “claim for different account.” I would really enjoy if this issue would get resolved....
  3. Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?: Over the past few months, I have enjoyed the Xbox Series S with almost no problem. However, when I first got the Xbox, it came with a Midnight Drive Pack(Fortnite and Rocket League DLC). Although...
  4. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.: Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I...
  5. I bought an xbox series s with the midnight drive bundle but its not on my account and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an xbox series s with the midnight drive bundle but its not on my account and says...: I bought an xbox series s with the midnight drive bundle but its not on my account I don't know if this is an error with the console or because i bought it second hand but if I could find out why...
  6. It won’t let me claim my Fortnite midnight Drive pack

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me claim my Fortnite midnight Drive pack: When I go onto Settings and click on included with this Xbox, I don’t see a claim button to claim my packs, and when I sign into my Xbox, I didn’t get a message to claim it...
  7. not claiming midnight drive pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not claiming midnight drive pack: whan i go to claim the midnight drive pack it says claim for another account so i cant use the in game item thats on the xbox but i dont know if its a bug or not but if you could get it resolved...
  8. I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la: I recently bought the digital version of midnight club la. And for some reason it charged my card, downloaded the game, waited for the download to finish , just for it to tel me i need to log in...
  9. Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one please?: Can you please add midnight club 3 dub edition from original Xbox onto the Xbox one backwards compatibility list because a lot of people like myself played that game on ps2 and it’s not apparently...
  10. Reminder: Alpha Skip Ahead invitation requests will close at midnight TONIGHT!

in XboX Insiders
    Reminder: Alpha Skip Ahead invitation requests will close at midnight TONIGHT!: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]