Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller...

Discus and support Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller like ps5’s submitted by /u/Jerry1610 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jerry1610, Aug 4, 2022.

1. /u/Jerry1610
    /u/Jerry1610 Guest

Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller...

Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller like ps5’s

submitted by /u/Jerry1610
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jerry1610, Aug 4, 2022
  2. xxpowerofsoundx Win User

Controller randomly stopped working PLEASE HELP ME

im having a similar issue except my controller works through the usb but WILL NOT work wirelessly. the controller will turn the xbox on but past that the light on the controller just blinks. Ive tried everything O_O it just will not work for any reason.
    the batteries are fine. tried updating. hard resets. EVERYTHING IN THE FORUMS I HAVE TRIED. I really dont wanna blow another 40-50 on a new controller.
  3. CHEERCHICK35 Win User

Trouble syncing second controller

When holding the sync buttons on the console and controller, the light blinks on the controller as if it is going through the syncing but then the light will start to blink steady or rapidly.........I did insert new batteries.....
  4. jugohugomugo987 Win User

Xbox one controller won't connect

Doesn't work. Controller still blinking :(
  5. Unadvisedhero36 Win User

XBox One Controller Blinking despite charged battery?

Controlling light keep blinking and it has New batteries
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Controllers blinking but not working

Hey there marlboromaniac4,

You'd want to try the guide that Genesis1953 posted to ensure you're pairing the controller properly. If it's not working we'd recommend this guide.

Xbox One Wireless controller can't connect
    Be sure to try it with different controllers, if the guide doesn't help, it's very possible the console may need service.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller... - Similar Threads - Microsoft working controller

2. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  3. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  4. Settings and Microsoft Store not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings and Microsoft Store not working: Hello, I've been having performance issues and game crashes on my Xbox One S recently, so I tried to check my settings for an update. When I tried to open settings, I got error code 0x807e1000a,...
  5. Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Call Back Doesn't Work: I'm having issue with my controller after it was serviced while still in warranty. Been trying to contact support for days but still no call back, can't even chat with a human. I'm in the US with...
  6. Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards isn't working beacuse of my location: Microsoft Rewards on my xbox isn't working. When I try to open it's saying Update your console's location. I go to System > Settings > System > Language & location but my location isn't there?...
  7. The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Microsoft Direct Xbox page or link are not working at my end on the website how it can...: The Xbox Directly Xbox page or the link are not working at my end on the website can you please fix this problem on the solution and put the work as soon as possibe. Because the Xbox gamers are...
  8. Microsoft Photos App not working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Photos App not working: Recently tried to use this again. Doesn't show any pictures. Please fix this. submitted by /u/ONI5 [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Does Not Work! How can I contact support to exchange faulty Xbox controller?: I have tried several devices / browsers for two weeks. Every time there is an error at Microsoft end or ‘I’m having technical difficulties’ or some other fail. Live chat does not work, call back...
  10. I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to return my faulty Xbox controller but contact Microsoft button is not working: Live chat is not working. How do i request a repair ? 85c716fb-7105-4b45-badc-0a7448935006