Is Microsoft Rewards for Xbox available in South Africa?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Rewards for Xbox available in South Africa? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to open the Microsoft Rewards on xbox app on my Xbox one it doesn’t seem to work, but if I try open the Microsoft rewards website it works.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MisterPillay, Mar 19, 2023.

1. MisterPillay
    MisterPillay Guest

When I try to open the Microsoft Rewards on xbox app on my Xbox one it doesn’t seem to work, but if I try open the Microsoft rewards website it works. Is the reward system for Xbox not available in South Africa?

:)

MisterPillay, Mar 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

The Rewards app is new and not every rewards regions are supported

You will just have to wait and continue to use the website in the meantime
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello South Africa, is one of the new Rewards regions, but since it was recently introduced some options may still not be available.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...
  4. Phatsimo Nyati Win User

Hi my name is keatlegile and microsoft rewards don't work on my Xbox one

Hi, will this work in pretoria South Africa and the microsoft rewards app wont update and it isnt on the microsoft store for me
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Microsoft Rewards no disponible para la comunidad Xbox Colombia[Translation-Microsoft Rewards not available for the Xbox Colombia community]

We also do not have the rewards program available in South Africa. Hopefully we will be added to the list in the near future of countries eligible for thia service.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can't join Xbox rewards

Hello GlaringLion3637,

Since your Microsoft Account is set to the South African region, you cannot register into the program. South Africa is not a Rewards eligible region. If you have just recently moved from South Africa to a different region, keep in mind that it takes us up
    to 96 hours to receive and process new information.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft Rewards for Xbox available in South Africa? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards available

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Is Microsoft Rewards On Xbox available in Finland

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Microsoft Rewards On Xbox available in Finland: When tried to open Microsoft Rewards on my Series S, it doesn't show any error code. It just shows a text that says: Oops, looks like something went wrong Service Unavailable. Please try again....
  9. hello when will microsoft rewards be available in Croatia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello when will microsoft rewards be available in Croatia: hello I just want to ask I heard that they are working on bringing microsoft rewards to croatia is that true? 9596cf04-3457-4261-a079-47c11d871ea5
  10. Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel)

in XBoX on Windows
    Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel): Hi, I checked the offical page of countries supported by microsoft rewards, it says: "Microsoft Rewards is currently available in more than 230 countries/regions" When I went over the list for...