Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

Discus and support Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cruz1321, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Cruz1321
    Cruz1321 Guest

So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the download goes to about 80% and says "Can't download X game". I've
    deleted the failed downloads and cleared the system cache multiple times for the same result. Checking online shows a service alert in regards to purchasing and downloading games that appeared 6/22/2018. Meaning they haven't bothered to look into this most
    likely.

Is it worth waiting this out at this point, or should I just demand a refund and never touch the store again? Because I don't spend money to not play the games at all...

:)

Cruz1321, Sep 1, 2018
  2. My account can't play Xbox live.

So I recently purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold card and redeemed it to my old account. But when I go to play Xbox live it says this account can't play Xbox life. How can I fix this or what is the issue ?

Chi3fkillahoe21, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Puzzle is completed, but next puzzle is not unlocked.

I am having this issue as well!! It's very frustrating!! Mine is just the free version, but it's my favorite game!! I feel like this problem is taking way longer to fix than it should..... Or is the upcoming Microsoft update going to fix this problem????

NightlyWinner12, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Another issue that can cause that is region issues. If the games you're trying to download a region locked, your account region and your physical location have to match and you have to be in a region where the games are available. If that is not the issue
    in your case, then you may want to wait for the service alert to clear up (I think the date is wrong because that has only been listed since yesterday), and if it's still doing it, contact support for a refund.

Smwutches, Sep 1, 2018
  5. I have only heard of this problem with OG xbox games. I purchased battlefront 1 and 2 and had same issue. I contacted support and they will only give you a refund after performing some resolution tasks.

I got refunded for both.

Weird thing is that og xbox games i already purchased work fine.

shadowmouse09, Sep 1, 2018
  6. NickMeijnen
    NickMeijnen Guest
    NickMeijnen, Nov 3, 2018
  7. NickMeijnen Win User

Hi Cruz1321, I think we might have similiar problems related to the Microsoft Store, please see my thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/nl-nl/xbox/forum/xba_gapp/important-xbox-one-microsoft-store-not-working/03f83df5-2f71-4dad-a870-5ac34696cf10
  8. shadowmouse09 Win User

I have only heard of this problem with OG xbox games. I purchased battlefront 1 and 2 and had same issue. I contacted support and they will only give you a refund after performing some resolution tasks.

I got refunded for both.

Weird thing is that og xbox games i already purchased work fine.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Another issue that can cause that is region issues. If the games you're trying to download a region locked, your account region and your physical location have to match and you have to be in a region where the games are available. If that is not the issue
    in your case, then you may want to wait for the service alert to clear up (I think the date is wrong because that has only been listed since yesterday), and if it's still doing it, contact support for a refund.
  10. Sweedy Tweedy Win User

I have been permanently banned. I would like a chance to defend myself and get unbanned.

I think the thing people need to take away from this is that asking for a refund is different from demanding a refund, by asking you ask and microsoft support should look at their policy and say I'm sorry sir/madam unless you can prove a genuine fault then
    we cannot issue a refund, not just issue one then flag people after. When you demand a refund you have to face the consequences afterwards if microsoft do infact issue a refund, you accept responsibility for your actions when demanding something from someone.
    Thus implying you have demanded z amount of refunds and you accept the consequences, no relaxation about it if people will just get flagged for "asking" for a refund.
  11. JamesPitchers Win User

Minecraft on xbox one freezing during gameplay.

Still no fix for this as it seems microsoft are content blaming a handful of people instead of fixing the issue over 30 people i asked all have the issue out of 40 so fix it or i will be demanding a refund as you are not providing a playable game.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund? - Similar Threads - Microsoft going fix

2. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  3. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  4. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  5. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  6. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  7. What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?

in XBoX on Windows
    What the hell is going on with the Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games and the ads!?: I am able to sit through your 30 second unskipable ads, I can wait, let the ad finish, and then click off of it and get to playing whatever game I want. But what in the absolute hell is going on...
  8. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  9. when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when is Microsoft going to address and fix the deleted game bug for BG3?: Just woke up to my whole almost 60 hours deleted. This is in unacceptable, give me my money back, this is little more than theft. 589a9e85-62ae-4935-9b6d-f8077eb88b0c
  10. Will Microsoft fix Saints Row 2022 so I can actually play without having to go offline to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix Saints Row 2022 so I can actually play without having to go offline to...: Fix the game it’s not a me issue it’s a u/developer issues don’t offer me troubleshooting steps I’ve done them all multiple times fix the game plain and simple or give me my money back and I still...