Is Microsoft Edge deleted off Xbox?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Edge deleted off Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just yesterday I was looking at patch notes for a game on Microsoft Edge, but all of a sudden it closed. I tried clicking on it a few times but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robo4289, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Robo4289
    Robo4289 Guest

Just yesterday I was looking at patch notes for a game on Microsoft Edge, but all of a sudden it closed. I tried clicking on it a few times but it wouldn't open, then after a few more clicks the icon on it changed and it still wouldn't open. I checked my apps but it wasn't there, not in my full library either. Then I checked the store, and I couldn't find it there. I checked online but the only related thing I could find to this was from 2019, is this an intentional thing all over Xbox or is it just me?

:)

Robo4289, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Robo4289 Win User

I tried what you suggested I do, it worked! Thank you so much for your reply, I use Microsoft Edge a lot so this really helped me. Thank you again!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this ROBO4289

Nope, Microsoft edge hasn’t been deleted from the Xbox system
    (I used the app today and the browser appears in my installed apps)

Let’s try to find the cause of this problem, for this please tell me:

Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    Did you tried some procedures to fix this?
    In that way I can suggest new ones

In the meantime try this:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can’t find the Microsoft edge app

I have to inform you that there is no option to uninstall\delete Microsoft edge from Xbox one
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Microsoft Edge deleted from Xbox.

6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Microsoft Edge deleted from Xbox.

So its not showing up in the app store? Weird
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft Edge deleted off Xbox? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge deleted

2. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  3. Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Can We Improve Microsoft Edge Browser?: Only Browser that we have on Xbox that is somewhat reliable is the edge browser, But it is a struggle , Freezing issues , Bugs and glitches , Video/Movie streaming is unstable, would love to see...
  4. My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge)

in XBoX on Windows
    My tabs keep sleeping on Xbox one x (Microsoft edge): My tabs keep sleeping and it is so annoying, i already tried to go into the settings but I can't fix it! 48cc26f7-217b-4687-9a21-350b16f9c910
  5. Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on console crashing on Discord calls.: I used to use Microsoft Edge on Xbox to be able to watch my friends streams on Discord, as the Xbox support for Discord still only includes voice calls and doesn't support streaming yet. However,...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to the sleeping tab settings in xbox Microsoft edge: Tabs go to sleep way too fast c2bc1a55-6c68-4f39-bb76-9ff601b0ef67
  8. Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse cursor not appearing on Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hey there everyone! I just bought the Xbox series s and I wanted to use the Edge browser for some work. However my mouse cursor doesn't appear/work. I am also using a keyboard which seems to work...
  9. Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Infamous Error Code 224003 but hear me out!! Microsoft Edge (Xbox One S): So my Xbox One S is basically my computer and I do everything on it and it's Xbox so I've no choice and am forced to use Edge. (Unless there is another way I'm not aware of? If so tell me plz ^^)...
  10. HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE MICROSOFT EDGE ON XBOX?!: I'm more livid right now than I've ever been with Microsoft. I'll be abundantly clear - I have been trying for months to combat lust in my life -- thus, I've restricted much of my internet...