is Microsoft aware that achievements aren't working?

Discus and support is Microsoft aware that achievements aren't working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there are dozens of posts on true achievements about games achievements not working, its seems only 360 games currently award them at this time. is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshualassey, Apr 29, 2022.

  1. Joshualassey
    Joshualassey Guest

    is Microsoft aware that achievements aren't working?


    there are dozens of posts on true achievements about games achievements not working, its seems only 360 games currently award them at this time. is Microsoft aware of this issue

    :)
     
    Joshualassey, Apr 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Mister Beep Win User

    Achievements aren't working

    Hey there!

    Check out our
    Achievement Troubleshooting post
    and follow each step suggested. If the issue persists after trying each step (including waiting 72 hours for the achievement to pop), be sure to report it within the survey linked on that page so that data can be sent to
    the proper teams.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

    Gamerscore not updating with achievements

    I think Microsoft is aware of this and are working on a solution. When it gets fixed, you'll see all them achievements start poping when you sign in.
  4. Sword Style Win User

    Frontier's Edge is now available

    The achievements for it aren't working, apparently.
  5. pjameleven Win User

    Not receiving achievements

    Microsoft is having issues with achievements right now and it's affecting a lot of people. I know they are aware and are working on the issues. Just be patient and it should pop for you soon.
  6. Reavr v2 Win User

    Achievements are broken

    My achievements are not working either. I noticed this 12 hours ago and may have been going on for the last 24 hours.

    I hope Microsoft is aware of this.
Thema:

is Microsoft aware that achievements aren't working?

Loading...
  1. is Microsoft aware that achievements aren't working? - Similar Threads - Microsoft aware achievements

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. PSA - Is Xbox aware they are deleting customers entire local storage? Microsoft's team...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    PSA - Is Xbox aware they are deleting customers entire local storage? Microsoft's team...: I am not sure that Xbox is aware of this issue, but it seems quite serious for thousands of users & Xbox/Microsoft seems to be massively misleading or miscommunicating to consumers about thier...
  8. why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem

    in XBoX on Windows
    why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised...
  9. Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft aware of the insane Aiming down sight Xbox bug on the series X/S?: Hello! Today I encountered a critical gamebreaking bug on the Xbox series X when I start to play Sea of Thieves. I logged in and tried to aim down sights with my sniper rifle and shoot but it...
  10. How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make Microsoft/ Xbox aware of a broken game, that they most likely would not want to...: I am playing on the Xbox One S. The game is 'DPS Idle'. It is a free to play idle game. I have played the game and found a bug that breaks the game resulting in significant repeat loss of...