Is Magic The Gathering 2015 Out Today? And How Do I Check?

Discus and support Is Magic The Gathering 2015 Out Today? And How Do I Check? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Surprised I did not see any Raging Goblins. Annoying little things. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Defy Lightning, Jul 15, 2014.

1. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

Surprised I did not see any Raging Goblins. Annoying little things.

FullHornet, Jul 15, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    [quote user="Judge Bergen"]

Xbox One versions is not coming out tomorrow, it is "later this summer"

[/quote]

Timing it to coincide with either the "Sunset Overdrive" or "Destiny" launch no doubt.

That's why they pay the Marketing Team the "big bucks" I guess.

That's my July spoiled then.

Azrael008uk, Jul 15, 2014
  3. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest
    I haven't seen anything stating that but then again Wikipedia isn't a credible source for release dates either. I'm still gonna check as soon as i get home today

disc frolf, Jul 15, 2014
  4. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest

disc frolf, Jul 15, 2014
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
  6. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest
    Can anyone in the states let me know if you see it in the store today?

disc frolf, Jul 16, 2014
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    I find your lack of faith... disturbing.

Azrael008uk, Jul 16, 2014
  8. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest

I have no faith. Trust no one but yourself, and even be weary of that ;-p

disc frolf, Jul 16, 2014
  9. draco palin
    draco palin Guest
    Judge Bergan please show proof

draco palin, Jul 16, 2014
  10. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Hi Draco

Go read this: www.eurogamer.net/.../2014-07-16-magic-2015-duels-of-the-planeswalkers-out-today-on-pc-xbox-360

The important bit is the line that says "The Xbox One version launches later this summer, the company said".

If that's not enough go look for it on the ONE Marketplace.

Frustrating but if they price it right I'm not going to feel too bad.

Unlike most of the Arcade Fodder that's meant to keep you entertained for all of 2 days "Magic" is one you'll keep playing for a long time.

Azrael008uk, Jul 16, 2014
  11. Xbox is @#$%ing *** for not releasing this right away on xbone

Liragon Enigma, Jul 16, 2014
  12. disc frolf
    disc frolf Guest
    Looks like I'll get on both 360 and the one since it's only $10 but sadly I doubt what I unlock will transfer

disc frolf, Jul 16, 2014
  13. Is Magic The Gathering 2015 Out Today? And How Do I Check?

I'm already considering picking this up on Xbox 360 just so I can play it today (and still pick it up on the Xbox One later).

Galactic Geek, Jul 16, 2014
  14. - this is like rubbing salt into the wound...

Galactic Geek, Jul 16, 2014
  15. DLStChad II
    DLStChad II Guest
    This is absolutely disgraceful, you pay £400 on a "next gen" console only to be last in line for new releases and that's if the game even gets released (not talking about magic 2015 for that last bit).

It's about time they started concentrating on keeping their next gen customers happy as well as their 360 customers.

DLStChad II, Jul 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Is Magic The Gathering 2015 Out Today? And How Do I Check? - Similar Threads - Magic Gathering 2015

2. Option missing from menu "Make it magic"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Option missing from menu "Make it magic": In the support page the option of "Make it fast, make it magic" is available. but that option for easy login does not show on my Xbox console [img] 70c7ccea-a8c7-4d49-92a2-3a5bc3dd11d4
  3. Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it my imagination, or is there an inordinate amount of bots in the Magic Jigsaw...: I've been playing magic jigsaw for a while, and started working puzzles for the leagues, just for fun. I've noticed quite often lately that a lot of the "names" are just random letters and numbers...
  4. i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't...: i keep having driver time out issues when playing magic the gathering arena and i don't know what to do to stop it it's happen consistently this month and at least twice everytime *** Moved from...
  5. Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney magic kingdom recovery microsoft graph account?: Gameloft says I need to recover account thru microsoft graph account. Update game. Did this still no game, d9191109-6393-4235-91a7-bb87d8c0b054
  6. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4
  7. Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney Magic Kingdoms- I Have Having Problems Connecting to My Microsoft Account: I have been having problems connecting to my Microsoft Account in the game. The game disconnects me and when I try to reconnect by entering my name and password, the game just hangs and then...
  8. Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant open some games for now i can not open might & magic heroes VI and valorant: When i try to open them its just a black screen and i have tried every thing so if you think you have something please come with it 582d00c1-67fe-419f-9bfd-018c6d954eb1
  9. Searching games like magic chess

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching games like magic chess: Hello guys, Searching games like tactic, chess crush, magic chess. Maybe can help find games or tags? ac0295ed-7192-486a-b5b1-07325ca792d7
  10. Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic Jigsaw Puzzles error message 0x803F8001: I am having intermittent trouble signing in and keep getting an error message 0x803F8001 - The message reads that Magic Jigsaw Puzzles are not available in our account which they are as we have...