Is Madden 23 face of the franchise down?

Discus and support Is Madden 23 face of the franchise down? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is face if the franchise in Madden 23 down? d1068618-081d-4b17-b6ed-313db2d77d59 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve Woodson, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Is Madden 23 face of the franchise down?

Is face if the franchise in Madden 23 down?

:)

Steve Woodson, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

There are no reported issues on Xbox’s end as well as on EA’s end. May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you’re experiencing with the game mode?
  3. EddieB27 Win User

my save file disappeared....

No .... Just my Madden game... I had 2 SAVES on 3/24/23 one was AUTO and one was Manual that disappeared .... When i now go to SAVED Franchise file it goes back to 3/11/23 as last save...
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Madden 23 for Xbox Crash in middle of game

5. MarkNewell1 Win User

purchase content issue

Why does that service being down keep me from launching madden 18. It's already downloaded. I just want to continue my offline franchise.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Game Franchises that needs a rest

Call of Duty needs a break badly. I think Activision really needs to take a step back and reevaluate their franchise. However, i think we are in the minority as the game still sells millions.

Madden doesn't need a break, it needs competition. Madden was at its best when 2K was going head to head with them.

Halo is just fine. The Halo Franchise is taken care of wisely. Halo's face (Master Chief) has been seen 4 times (with an additional cameo) in 14 years. They release spin off's such as ODST, Reach, Halo Wars, Spartan Assault because the Halo Universe is
    huge with lore. But the games are diverse. RTS, and Top Down shooters are not everyones bag.

Ubisoft needs to slow down the Assassins Creed yearly releases. Ubisoft is flat out cash grabbing a lush franchise. Something that could have went on for 25+ years is nearly dead to me after 8. It is a tradegy.

Out of all of the games i can think of.... Only Assassins Creed and Call of Duty need to just take 2 years off and let people miss their franchises.
Thema:

1. Is Madden 23 face of the franchise down? - Similar Threads - Madden face franchise

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. My Madden 21 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Madden 21 isnt working: So I’m trying to play Madden 21 with my friend but when I accepted his invite it said I needed GamePass to play it. But when I went to the Microsoft Store it said I owned the game. I also...
  10. Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought madden 23 and nhl 23 and now i cant play face of the franchise or anything...: Some how my xbox acc got unlinked from ea and now i cant play madden cause i need an ea account linked with xbox and now i can't relink my xbox account or anything or create a new xbox account on...