Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store

Discus and support Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been wanting to replay avatar the game but it's not backwards compatible on any new consoles and my disc version is long gone, I thought I could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levi Elijah Gilmour, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store

Ive been wanting to replay avatar the game but it's not backwards compatible on any new consoles and my disc version is long gone, I thought I could boot up my Xbox 360 and download a digital copy from the Xbox store but unfortunately It doesn't return any results.

Is the game no longer available?

:)

Levi Elijah Gilmour, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Mr Boozyhead Win User

3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm afraid the game is no longer available on the Xbox 360 Store. I tried searching it online and found a result but it's not giving me the option to buy or purchase it. You may also confirm it on this link; https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Jame....

It's possible that the license for the game has expired, so the game is no longer available for purchase or download.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

[quote user="deezee76"]

£8.99 used at
    Grainger Games
    if that's any good for you?

[/quote]

Thats the wrong avatar.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

There is an avatar editor app available for Xbox One that allows you to edit your original avatar from Xbox 360, but it would be better to do so on Xbox 360. The new avatars are still being tested by Xbox Insiders and should be released in the near future
    ... if you want to try it now, download the free Xbox Insiders app on Xbox One and sign up!

If you are referring to the game "Avatar" (based on the James Cameron feature film, or the Nickelodeon animated series), there was an option to vote for games on the Xbox Feedback site, but that seems to have been removed at last check.
  6. addy2291 Win User

james Cameron's Avatar the Game

Like all Ambassadors say now it's really hard to take some new games from X360. The staff have really much work for the new compatibility system of the new project Scarlett.
Thema:

1. Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store - Similar Threads - James Cameron's avatar

2. James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    James Cameron's Avatar: The Game (2009): What’s up guys. I hope y’all having a good day so far. I have been thinking about this ever since I got my first Xbox One (which was in 2016) and it was amazing that Microsoft allowed Backwards...
  3. James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios

in XboX Insiders
    James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios: [removed] submitted by /u/EquivalentBus5260 [link] [comments]
  4. James

in XBoX on Consoles
    James: I pre-order a xbox series s console it says pending how long will it take for them to change my card bda796ba-b882-4b2b-960d-feb0e15956fe
  5. James Cameron’s Avatar backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    James Cameron’s Avatar backwards compatibility: When will you guys make James Cameron’s Avatar backwards compatible for Xbox one? 427b4efa-392c-4752-b633-cce06781b290
  6. Xbox one guide and James Valley Telecommunications/Northern Valley Communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one guide and James Valley Telecommunications/Northern Valley Communications: So since december i have reported numerous times that oneguide is not right. Its stated that info is pulled from public places. Well how about going to JVT or NVC and using the real one. If i can...
  7. James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios

in XboX Insiders
    James Bond License - Microsoft Game Studios: I've been an Xbox guy since the original Xbox came out. With that being said, it has been such a shame to see the Bond license languish between bouts of developer hell and simply becoming...
  8. james Cameron's Avatar the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    james Cameron's Avatar the Game: I would like this game in xbox please ubisoft know ive this i need too play this and its my first xbox 360 game on the xbox but work even though i have the disc it wont allow the game to play...
  9. James Cameron's Avatar: The Game on Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    James Cameron's Avatar: The Game on Backwards Compatibility: Please Bring that Rare Game on Backward Compatibility e52bf37e-e187-425a-9b03-5d3af6a5a077
  10. James Cameron's Avatar 2 The Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    James Cameron's Avatar 2 The Game?: The seq the Avatar is coming out around the 2018-2019 year. That should give Microsoft plenty of time to work with the original creators and cast to make a sequel gam. They would absolutely kill...