Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store

Discus and support Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been wanting to replay avatar the game but it's not backwards compatible on any new consoles and my disc version is long gone, I thought I could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levi Elijah Gilmour, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store

Ive been wanting to replay avatar the game but it's not backwards compatible on any new consoles and my disc version is long gone, I thought I could boot up my Xbox 360 and download a digital copy from the Xbox store but unfortunately It doesn't return any results.

Is the game no longer available?

:)

Levi Elijah Gilmour, Jan 21, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm afraid the game is no longer available on the Xbox 360 Store. I tried searching it online and found a result but it's not giving me the option to buy or purchase it. You may also confirm it on this link; https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Jame....

It's possible that the license for the game has expired, so the game is no longer available for purchase or download.
  3. Mr Boozyhead Win User

4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

[quote user="deezee76"]

£8.99 used at
    Grainger Games
    if that's any good for you?

[/quote]

Thats the wrong avatar.
  5. addy2291 Win User

james Cameron's Avatar the Game

Like all Ambassadors say now it's really hard to take some new games from X360. The staff have really much work for the new compatibility system of the new project Scarlett.
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

james Cameron's Avatar the Game

Unfortunately I don't think Avatar is Backwards compatible. You may need to pull out your 360 to play the game. Assuming you still have your Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Is James Cameron's avatar the game available on the Xbox 360 store - Similar Threads - James Cameron's avatar

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  4. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  5. Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue: Cameron Communications (ISPs): I have a serious issue A couple of months ago I was in a party with my friend. He sent me a msg including private information about where I live. At the time I...
  6. Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious

Cameron Communications: Charged for nothing serious: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Charged for nothing serious So basically got on playing some rainbow six siege and this guy tries to spawn kill me and I shoot him in the head and kill him a few...
  7. Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post

Cameron Communications: Why Random people liking my gameclips/post: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Why Random people liking my gameclips/post The random likes is a real problem as its spam bots going through game hubs mass-liking everything. You could just block...
  8. Cameron Communications: Acted of enforcement

Cameron Communications: Acted of enforcement: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Acted of enforcement i was on my xbox when i got a message from xbox saying thers was going to be a acted of enforcement then i couldn't message anyone or send game...
  9. Cameron Communications: I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16

Cameron Communications: I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16: Cameron Communications (ISPs): I Was Banned From My Account For a day on 2/11/16 So I Was Playing Bo2 And These People Say If I Say Can I Have Co Host They Would Do It But No They Reported Me Like...
  10. Cameron Communications: Why!

Cameron Communications: Why!: Cameron Communications (ISPs): Why! To check your suspension: https://enforcement.xbox.com If you are eligible for a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I 1e375a8d-7f4f-4ca3-807e-f0383dd70bda