Is it time to Cancel the (delayed again and no promo code) South Park Fractured Butt Whole?

Discus and support Is it time to Cancel the (delayed again and no promo code) South Park Fractured Butt Whole? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yes, I understand the promo code will only be available to me Only when the game South Park Fractured Butt Whole is launched So, the game delayed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by XiaoboYe, Feb 10, 2017.

1. XiaoboYe
    XiaoboYe Guest

Is it time to Cancel the (delayed again and no promo code) South Park Fractured Butt Whole?

Yes, I understand the promo code will only be available to me Only when the game

South Park Fractured Butt Whole is launched
    So, the game delayed to next year (April 2017-March 2018).

Ubisoft treated us Xbox One gamers bad (they gave pre purchae gamers the Stick of Truth game on Steam and the PSN right after the order)

I guess I have to cancel my long waited order until see some light of the tunnel here...

how is others opinions?

BTW, the CC was charged long time ago, not like recent pre order won't charge until 10days before launch of the solid date.

:)

XiaoboYe, Feb 10, 2017
  2. South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

I was told to post my issuE here and it would get resolved.

I pre-ordered South Park: Fractured Butt Whole because it said I would get a copy of South Park: The Stick of Truth. When I pre-ordered I only got Fractured Butt Whole. Cold I get a game code for the Stick of Truth please?

XxCommando7xX, Feb 10, 2017
  3. JoshLease
    JoshLease Guest
    South Park Promo

I pre-ordered South Park: The Fractured but Whole and have not received my promotional code for South Park: The Stick of Truth. I purchased The Fractured but Whole 6/16/2016. Thank you

JoshLease, Feb 10, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there lilian2k3.

Unfortunately we aren't able to provide you with any codes. We aren't able to speculate on whether Ubisoft will change the distribution of the codes due to the delay. If you have any other Xbox support questions, feel free to let us know Is it time to Cancel the (delayed again and no promo code) South Park Fractured Butt Whole? :)

Mister Maka, Feb 13, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there lilian2k3.

Unfortunately we aren't able to provide you with any codes. We aren't able to speculate on whether Ubisoft will change the distribution of the codes due to the delay. If you have any other Xbox support questions, feel free to let us know :)
  6. Mister Beep Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

Hey there!

As mentioned on our
    South Park: Fractured But Whole
    page, you will have access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the release of Fractured But Whole if you pre-ordered. You can also find this info on the Xbox Store's description for the game as well. Hope this helps clear
    it up!

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase
    at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
  7. Smwutches Win User

South Park Fractured Butt Whole Issue

You won't receive a code for the game. When the new game launches, you will be able to download it for free from the marketplace.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

Hey Darkfigthter -

Sincere apologies for the misinformation I provided above. According to the Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole,
    you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via Ubisoft's store page as well.

If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Stick of Truth from Fractured But Whole Bundle Not Available for Download

Hey NeuroticNinja18 -

According to the
    Microsoft Store Page for South Park: The Fractured But Whole
    , you will receive access to South Park: The Stick of Truth at the launch of The Fractured But Whole:

For a limited time, get a digital copy of South Park™: The Stick of Truth™ on Xbox One free with purchase at the launch of South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™.
    Additionally, we were able to confirm this via
    Ubisoft's store page
    as well.

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. If you have any further questions, please let us know! :)
Thema:

1. Is it time to Cancel the (delayed again and no promo code) South Park Fractured Butt Whole? - Similar Threads - Cancel delayed again

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  4. How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I cancel unauthorized account and get refund.: Trying to cancel an unauthorized account. Get full refund. Can't get ahold of a live person for help. Contacted bank. I've added a password as they wanted. They're asking for a pin. $1 charge, the...
  5. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...
  6. Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi! I’m try to cancel a fortnite subscription on my Xbox but when I go to unsubscribe to it...: When I go to unsubscribe to it on “account.Microsoft.com” I can’t do anything because it just keeps refreshing. Please help me! d3d57348-f67e-4fe5-bbde-ab9035f05660
  7. Why Is my order cancelled?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Is my order cancelled?: I ordered a Xbox Series S 1TB on 25th January it was supposed to be here today, I went to track it a few days ago and it's saying cancelled? What's going on with my order?...
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. Subscription cancellation and refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription cancellation and refund: I’ve been wrongly charged twice for a game server rental that i cancelled over 2 months ago. I’ve double checked my subscriptions page, it says it’s cancelled and even tells me I’ve only been...
  10. Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft cancelled controller repair when they received it: I sent my under warranty controller to Microsoft and they cancelled the order. They did not let me know via e-mail. I only realized it was cancelled when I selected the controller in my devices on...