Is it safe to show roblox my order number? (GPA Numbers)

Discus and support Is it safe to show roblox my order number? (GPA Numbers) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account got hacked and roblox asked for my order number receipt. I found it and took a screenshot of when I purchased robux. But I’m hesitating to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KayraYouTube, Jul 10, 2021.

1. KayraYouTube
    KayraYouTube Guest

My account got hacked and roblox asked for my order number receipt. I found it and took a screenshot of when I purchased robux. But I’m hesitating to send them the screenshot because I don’t know if it’s safe to show them my order number. Should I? Have any of u guys had this problem? If so, when you sent them your order number, did you get your account back safely?

:)

KayraYouTube, Jul 10, 2021
  2. waifusimp9996 Win User

Well if it had a phone number or a email linked to you account you could change your password on your Roblox account. If you do get access back into your account put on 2fa in your roblox settings. Hope this helps
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's only an order number. It doesn't have any other details on it, so it's safe to give to Roblox.
  4. อัครเดภWin User

Roblox account recovery

I am trying to recover my roblox account. I made the account back in 2018 and forgot the email, password and number linked to that accoun. I have contacted roblox numerous times but they keep asking for a receipt of purchase, product amount, order number and date of purchase. Since its a free game to purchase i cant find any of this in my order history on xbox. They keep asking for this and never say anything else. Is there any other way to retrieve thid account?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

my order number is there

Hey Carole,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

What you mind telling us a little more about the issue being experienced with your order? What is not recognizing your order number? What was in the order you purchased?

We would love to help or guide you in the right direction but we just need a little more information.

Thank you!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My order number

Thema:

1. Is it safe to show roblox my order number? (GPA Numbers) - Similar Threads - safe show roblox

2. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  3. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  4. Stay safe?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stay safe?: I have received a message from Xbox1staysafe asking to confirm my identity with a picture due to an age restriction on Gears 5, anyone know if this is legit, im definitely older than im willing to...
  5. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  6. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  7. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  8. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...
  9. No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?: Hi, I’ve had the unpleasant surprise of my Series S not working normally today. I started the console as normal but my monitor did not open automatically I manually opened it to realize that there...
  10. Is it safe to put 70% isopropyl alcohol in my controllers joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to put 70% isopropyl alcohol in my controllers joystick: Hey I wanted to know if putting a few drops of 70% isopropyl alcohol inside my controller where the joystick is will damage it, I took the batteries out and I want to fix some stick drift but...