Is it safe to clean the xbox one s holes with a vacuum

Discus and support Is it safe to clean the xbox one s holes with a vacuum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it safe to vacuum the small holes on the xbox one s 935eb3ec-523a-4473-b954-c0827dccb02d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Paul7184, May 19, 2020.

1. Paul7184
    Paul7184 Guest

Is it safe to vacuum the small holes on the xbox one s

:)

Paul7184, May 19, 2020
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I would do so at your own risk. Though I have heard of people doing it at the lowest setting.
  3. Jay O. Win User

first shut it down completely and unplug.

should be fine.
  4. Skyrider Y Win User

I did this with the 360 slim, but at the lowest speed, it should not be a problem.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off by itself after turning it on

If the Xbox is an X or S the side vents may be clogged with dust.

While its powered OFF to cool it, get a vacuum cleaner without attachment and vacuum both sides of the console, which will allow airflow again.

With a black console you will see how much dust accumulation there is as you clean those little holes.
  6. Breaker1477 Win User

Is there anything else instead of compressed air, that I can use to clean my Xbox One S?

vacuum cleaner is most safe for ur xbox if you need to clean it
Thema:

1. Is it safe to clean the xbox one s holes with a vacuum - Similar Threads - safe clean holes

2. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  3. is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?

in XBoX on Windows
    is using a laptop with it's battery removed, and using the adapter instead safe?: hi there, i own a asus tuf gaming laptop, and recently it's battery died. I have removed the battery, but i didn't replace it. i am using my laptop's charger to use my laptop. so far it has run...
  4. Stay safe?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Stay safe?: I have received a message from Xbox1staysafe asking to confirm my identity with a picture due to an age restriction on Gears 5, anyone know if this is legit, im definitely older than im willing to...
  5. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  6. Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dev mode help can’t install safe mode on Xbox: I just started setting up dev mode on my Xbox but now I’m trying to install safe exit and the other things I need but I keep getting hit with an error message saying the install failed can someone...
  7. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  8. is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?

in XboX Insiders
    is it safe to give serial number of your xbox controller?: This buyer is asking me for the serial number of my controller. is it safe to tell? Can you get the details about the controller and my details through serial number? submitted by...
  9. No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDMI output and Xbox wont go into safe mode, how do I fix this?: Hi, I’ve had the unpleasant surprise of my Series S not working normally today. I started the console as normal but my monitor did not open automatically I manually opened it to realize that there...
  10. Is it safe to put 70% isopropyl alcohol in my controllers joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to put 70% isopropyl alcohol in my controllers joystick: Hey I wanted to know if putting a few drops of 70% isopropyl alcohol inside my controller where the joystick is will damage it, I took the batteries out and I want to fix some stick drift but...