Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

Discus and support Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryley Best, May 18, 2023.

1. Ryley Best
    Ryley Best Guest

Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score?

Been trying to figure this out stuck on it it’s covered in cringe from another me in the past and I’ve cleared it up on ps but I’m on Xbox at the moment and no one so far has been able too tell me it just keeps on banging on about some guy with 1 Million gamer score

:)

Ryley Best, May 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way would be to change your privacy settings so other people can't view your profile.
  3. PCunrecognized Win User

xRDSx E Saudia4 - System tampering

gust like GTAIV

RDR has been hacked and modified way too much...

it's easy to spot hackers on the game... most of the time these idiots have very little gamer score for the game yet they are playing at level 50 legendary 5, they should have at least 500 gamerscore if they are at they level because i know new players who's
    played the single player and some online legitly and that is were their gamer score is and they are not even level 50 yet.

a legit level 50 i expect to have at least 700 - 1000+ gamer score and Legendary level legitly should show the same... a player with a full on 1500 gamer score i never believe, i would have to see the date stamps when the achievements popped to see if they
    really worked for that or ran some achievement hack. Other than that if they hide their gamer scores, i assume they have something to hide also.

Maybe Rockstar can be held accountable for this online cheating via their own Eula agreement... I see a possible class action law suit for their own failure at keeping their own content fair and balanced.

if rockstar does not get their online game secure like EA does then i am frowning on the next installment of GTA it's going to be a hacker modder festival.

it's gotten to the point that you have to play friendly i see less cheaters there.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

I remember you could hide games that you hadn't unlocked any gamer score on the Xbox 360. Its a shame that feature isn't available on the Xbox One, since sometimes you have a game that you aren't interested in and you have to have it on your profile.
  5. BongKaos Win User

Achievements rewards

Gamers Score is like the Leader boards in a way. Bragging rights :) At one point there were RUMORS of being able to redeem your score but, that was just Rumors and speculation. You still get endless hours of fun with the games even without Achievements.
    Most gamers play for fun and socializing. Personally, I still pull out the Atari 2600 just for kicks and giggles Back then games never even ended....... and cost much the same new. Thank you for a well thought post and HAVE FUN!!!! (maybe repost in the
    feedback/suggestions section)
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Überflüssige Spielstände in der Cloud löschen? [Translation-Delete superfluous game scores in the cloud?]

Hi CrazyMole,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Just so we understand, you are wanting to delete old game scores from the cloud? All game scores adds up to your over all Gamer score. To the general public of gamers this shows how much you game so to
    speak. For example this profile has about 1500 gamer score. My main profile has over 150,000 gamer score. There is no way to delete this unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Is it possible too hide games on your social profile even after getting gamer score? - Similar Threads - possible too hide

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  9. Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox save taking too long to sync - possibly related to Starfield: Current status: Xbox console is on, all games are closed.Try to launch Starfield on PC or Cloud, and it tells me its taking too long to sync. The message is almost immediate, I choose keep trying...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41