Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e

Discus and support Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a way to system link a Xbox One S and Xbox 360 E without any wires or having to move either console [One is in the living room the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EnteredBat50243, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e

I'm trying to find a way to system link a Xbox One S and Xbox 360 E without any wires or having to move either console [One is in the living room the other is in a upstairs bedroom]

:)

EnteredBat50243, Aug 2, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mark Sherwood Win User

Red light inXbox 360

Hey there ItineraryPeach1 :)

Can you confirm what console it is that you have please? Is it the Xbox 360 S or the Xbox 360 E? If so, can you please see the following link and drop down to the section titled
    "Solid red light (Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E console)".

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/system/console

Hopefully that helps you.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Two xbox's on one router?

System Link?

Should be able to. Two TVs, consoles and copies of H4. The consoles would have to be linked together with an ethernet cable (or both linked to a router either wired or wirelessly) for offline System Link play. No matchmaking would be possible like this.

Then it should be as simple as changing your network to System Link or something when you're actually in game, and one console should be able to join the other. I am not certain but it should be possible.

________

It should also be possible to connect both to the net (just connect both to the router with a cable/wirelessly) and have one Gold account invite the Gold account on the other console. That way it works as though you invited any friend, they just happen to
    be right next to you. You could go Matchmaking like this.
  4. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox 360

5. Mister Gwyther Win User

system link 2 xbox slim wirelessly

6. CouthCurve5538 Win User

Connect two consoles with router with no internet access

That's true, we did system link with diablo 3 and ROS, but with Terraria the system link isn't possible, so I thought that maybe I could connect them with a router as a "internet alternative" making the xbox 360's think that they are connecting through internet.
Thema:

Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e

1. Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e - Similar Threads - possible wirelessly system

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  6. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  7. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  8. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  9. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  10. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...