Is it possible to use Xbox remote play to play local co-op games with multiple non Xbox...

Discus and support Is it possible to use Xbox remote play to play local co-op games with multiple non Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried Xbox remote play on my PC. It's works great with my dualshock controller. But when I wish to play some local co-op games with others, the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TFCSDCzy, Aug 2, 2021.

1. /u/TFCSDCzy
    /u/TFCSDCzy Guest

Is it possible to use Xbox remote play to play local co-op games with multiple non Xbox...

I have tried Xbox remote play on my PC. It's works great with my dualshock controller. But when I wish to play some local co-op games with others, the Xbox remote play only define all connected controllers into 1 single input(All controllers are controlling a single player). So can remote play to be update to recognize each single controller for each single input?

submitted by /u/TFCSDCzy
    [link] [comments]

/u/TFCSDCzy, Aug 2, 2021
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

2 local plus online players

Unfortunately, local co-op and online (remote) play are not combineable.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Xbox multi player

I also started playing with my cousins, it was a lot of fun. But I think due to technology and the internet it ended up distancing local co-ops from the online co-ops.

There are still many games that allow you to play with multiple people locally (overcooked you can play with 4 people).

And it's not Xbox's discretion, it's up to the game developer to think your game is a local co-op game or offline solo or online solo and so on.
  4. Paul2022 Win User

How to connect 2nd controller for 2player game?

I've sorted it...unable to play local co op on cloud gaming but if I download the game its possible!!
  5. Smwutches Win User

2 Accounts. One console.

Accounts and profiles are the same thing. Multiple accounts can be signed in at the same time, but unless you're playing a local co-op game, only the account your using would be the one playing and levelling up.
  6. HGonz Win User

Cooperative

I have a friend who use to have an XBOX and wants to play Co-op (he doesnt have XBOX live Gold). Is the CO-OP to be done locally?
Thema:

1. Is it possible to use Xbox remote play to play local co-op games with multiple non Xbox... - Similar Threads - possible remote play

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Is remote play possible on Mac?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is remote play possible on Mac?: I just wanted to do remote play on my Mac since the TV was being used by other people, and I didn't have access to my phone so it was the only thing I had, but I couldn't find any way to remote...
  9. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  10. Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?: Is it possible to remote play a game from Gamepass from my gaming pc in my house to my work laptop in my house? I want to fish on Call of the Wild The Angler while I am working and not DL the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox remote play 2 controllers

2. couch coop remotely on xbox