Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

Discus and support Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SarcasticAspidistra, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or does remote play coop multiplayer only work with 1 player on the Xbox itself and another using the remote play app?

submitted by /u/SarcasticAspidistra
    [link] [comments]

/u/SarcasticAspidistra, Sep 14, 2021
  2. BillSlack1 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

I went to this game for cloud multiplayer and I could not play local multiplayer. Is it possible? Are there any games you can play multiplayer in the cloud?
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi there

Hi Terry. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

An internet connection is required to enable and use Remote Play, but the remote stream will only go through your local network. Other data such as authentication has to be sent through Microsoft servers when using Remote Play.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Remote play while Xbox is being used locally?

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that playing remotely is essentially streaming the video that is happening on your console to a mobile phone or PC. This means that even if different accounts are used, you will always see what is happening locally on your console.

If you want to play Xbox games while someone is watching a movie locally on the console, I recommend doing so through Xbox Cloud Gaming if you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

I appreciate you understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Multijugador [Mod translation-Multiplayer]

Hola!

En el caso de estos dos juegos si es posible jugarlos de manera local y su multiplayer es opcional. Saludos.

[Mod translation-In the case of these two games, it is possible to play them locally and their multiplayer is optional. Greetings.]
  6. NawazMohd Win User

Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.

Thank you Reactor leak. Do you have any idea about difference between xbox live local multiplayer and xbox local multiplayer and xbox live local co-op. Does it require xbox live gold pass to play as local multiplayer (using 2 controllers)
Thema:

Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

1. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer? - Similar Threads - possible remote play

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. Is remote play possible on Mac?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is remote play possible on Mac?: I just wanted to do remote play on my Mac since the TV was being used by other people, and I didn't have access to my phone so it was the only thing I had, but I couldn't find any way to remote...
  9. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  10. Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is remote play between PC and Laptop possible?: Is it possible to remote play a game from Gamepass from my gaming pc in my house to my work laptop in my house? I want to fish on Call of the Wild The Angler while I am working and not DL the game...