Is it possible to use a microsoft account that doesnt own minecraft but also have another...

Discus and support Is it possible to use a microsoft account that doesnt own minecraft but also have another... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Or is it possible to have 2 people using the same microsoft acc playing together? 39d20427-e9b8-466f-ab06-91d4231b0cf5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NormalAttic889, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Is it possible to use a microsoft account that doesnt own minecraft but also have another...

Or is it possible to have 2 people using the same microsoft acc playing together?

:)

NormalAttic889, Nov 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is it possible to use a microsoft account that doesnt own minecraft but also have another acc that does have minecraft bought signed in just not being used.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Normalittic889

It depends, if you’re playing on PC nope. That’s not possible

If you’re playing on Xbox, you can enable Home Xbox to the account that owns the game, in that way the other person can play the installed games / licenses in your account

In any case is not possible to use the same account at the simultaneously

If you maybe need to know how home Xbox works, check this article
    https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Gurek Brar Win User

Minecraft account was hacked and my microsoft email has been changed.

What would these screenshots look like? I have screenshots and transaction ID's to prove that I own the minecraft account so do you think its possible just to move the minecraft account to another microsoft email? Can you also tell me how to get in 1 : 1 chat with Microsoft if possible? Sorry for so many questions.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft windows disappeared

Thanks for confirming. Would you please sign in to the Minecraft website and see if shows there that you own Minecraft for Windows or not?

If it also doesn't show that you own it there, unfortunately the game was probably purchased on another Microsoft account.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cannot Install Minecraft Preview

That's odd

May I know if your minecraft Bedrock edition is on the latest version?

If yes, could you try sign out and sign in with the account that owns Bedrock edition from both Microsoft store and Xbox app

Also, you could try using another Microsoft account that owns the game to see if the issue persists (can be a friend's account)
  6. FeudalPlanet Win User

memory error code: 13-71

Switching to another account doesnt work, because another account doesnt own the game-and thereforw, you can not download the game.
Thema:

Is it possible to use a microsoft account that doesnt own minecraft but also have another...

1. Is it possible to use a microsoft account that doesnt own minecraft but also have another... - Similar Threads - possible microsoft account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to migrate a 360 gamer tag to my new Microsoft account and still play my...: Hi guys, I have an old 360 account which is connected to my parents old email which he no longer has access too. On this account I have a number of purchased games I would like to access. I still...
  4. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...: is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27
  5. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...
  6. Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to find a Microsoft account i dont remember the email, password, or username...: Im trying to find it since it had the power rangers skin pack and founders cape in minecraft. I do have details about the xbox accounts profile picture and purchases in minecraft I made at that...
  7. Is there any possible way to sign back into my Microsoft account after signing out on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any possible way to sign back into my Microsoft account after signing out on...: Recently I was playing Minecraft on my Playstation 5, and decided to log out of my main account to check out an old account I had, without knowing the new system put in place for loging in and...
  8. Is it possible to link my new Microsoft account over to my playstation account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to link my new Microsoft account over to my playstation account?: Hey I have a question I remember linking my my minecraft account to somebody's email and I can't seem to login because they no longer have access to the email and password so I tried switching the...
  9. Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is It Possible To Find The Microsoft Account Using An Mojang Account: I was playing minecraft and trying to log in with my microsoft account. I have migrated my old Mojang account into a microsoft account at about a year ago, and now I have forgotten the username...
  10. Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for multiple Microsoft accounts on a Minecraft launcher?: So I have 3 separated Microsoft Minecraft account, I'm quite confused with the possibility for changing to another Microsoft Minecraft accounts without undergoing in the Microsoft sign-in process...