Is it possible to update my modded world(1.18.1) to 1.18.2 without corrupting it?
Discus and support Is it possible to update my modded world(1.18.1) to 1.18.2 without corrupting it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a modded modpack that me and my friends are playing on and we have some mods that we want that are only on 1.18.2 but we dont want to start a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YOUALLWAY, Apr 4, 2022.
Thema:
Is it possible to update my modded world(1.18.1) to 1.18.2 without corrupting it?
Loading...
-
Is it possible to update my modded world(1.18.1) to 1.18.2 without corrupting it? - Similar Threads - possible update modded
-
Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion
in XboX InsidersPossible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture... -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.
in XboX InsidersAlpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over.... -
Is there a possibility of updating the Edge browser?
in XboX InsidersIs there a possibility of updating the Edge browser?: It's been a long time a lot of system apps doesn't receive a update and the Edge browser deserves the most, cause the browser still can't fill the whole screen submitted by /u/marcelu2k23... -
Pre-owned xbox one s won't update on setup, possibly enrolled in insider programme
in XboX InsidersPre-owned xbox one s won't update on setup, possibly enrolled in insider programme: I've just bought it for my son, I suspect that the previous owner had enrolled in the programme and not un-enrolled the device before selling it. Would it be possible to check if it's enrolled and... -
possible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating
in XBoX on Consolespossible issues with Series X internet interruption while updating: I have a fairly new Xbox Series X and I have it directly plugged in via ethernet cable and I use our family router. The internet belongs to my Dad and he often unplugs it at night. My concern is... -
Xbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one X no video - is it possible to update the firmware with USB?: Hi there, I have an Xbox one X (that has been barely used) that has stopped displaying video. I can still hear Xbox / menu noises so it still works. I remember everything being fine the last time... -
Possible issue after the 6/18 ASA update
in XboX InsidersPossible issue after the 6/18 ASA update: After the 6/18 Alpha-Skip Ahead update there seems to be an issue which once you restart the console from the power settings after holding down the nexus button the console remains in a black... -
Xbox one offline update possible insider issues?
in XboX InsidersXbox one offline update possible insider issues?: I have an Xbox one original which won’t take offline updates but wants me to do an offline update. Any help. Will changing the hard drive or clean formatting it help? submitted by...