is it possible to turn experimental settings off

Discus and support is it possible to turn experimental settings off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have access to a pc so i can get things like a world editor and things like that but i dont know how to. a video would be most helpful if there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George Walsh1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. is it possible to turn experimental settings off

i have access to a pc so i can get things like a world editor and things like that but i dont know how to. a video would be most helpful if there is one.

:)

George Walsh1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox series S noises

It is possible to turn it off completely if you go to settings and activate energy saving.
  3. GeoffBeaton Win User

Achievement lock

Is it possible that you're getting the achievements but not the notifications? You can turn them on and off in the settings menu.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Is it possible to turn Off acceleration?

5. Recon 777i Win User

Is it possible to turn off Gearsmas?

@ThFc ChRis were did you get your gamerpic?
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Possible to turn kinect off?

You're not being forced to buy kinect it comes with the console.
Thema:

is it possible to turn experimental settings off

1. is it possible to turn experimental settings off - Similar Threads - possible turn experimental

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  9. Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to bring an option to turn on and off smart delivery so that I can choose...: I’ve had a lot of trouble with games ever since buying an Xbox series X and am unable to afford the 2TB expansion card and wouldn’t mind turning of smart delivery so that I can still play my games...
  10. Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, as a father of a boy who is a fan of FH5. Is it possible to turn back to the...: Hi there, I'm a little bit older to ask this question but askin the question as a father of a fan of FH5. My son played this game over 300 hrs time and recently 2 days ago when he wanted to show...