Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 50tabs, Aug 30, 2019.

1. 50tabs
    50tabs Guest

Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?

:)

50tabs, Aug 30, 2019
  2. AllAlexi Win User

Minecraft

Firstly, I can confirm that Minecraft for Xbox One is included in Xbox Game Pass. Minecraft is not yet a part of Game Pass for PC.

Although it is still possible to transfer data from Minecraft on Xbox 360 to Minecraft for Xbox One, it is not straight forward. The process requires you to go via Minecraft Xbox One Edition.

From Minecraft.net:

It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

Please see more info' here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360035131751-Transfer-Minecraft-worlds-on-Xbox-consoles-

Hope that helps :)
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  4. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft DLC

5. Kaiツ Win User

Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years ago. So I went to my account and found out Microsoft
    doesn´t show anything from xbox 360 anymore, is there a way for me to use the things I bought there on new versions?
    Hello, Fello gamer!

My name is Kai and I understand your situation to clarify I do not think there is any way to have dlcs from your xbox 360 onto your Xbox one and Minecraft Xbox 360 isn't compatible with Xbox One so you wouldn't be able to have dlcs from Xbox 360 onto Xbox
    One.

You may be able to get a possible refund if you have proof of the purchase by contacting Xbox support:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

*in Conclusion because you cannot play a Minecraft Xbox 360 game on Xbox one you won't be able to have the dlcs transferred onto the account to.*

Have a nice day, stay cool ツ
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my... - Similar Threads - possible transfer DLC

2. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  3. Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...: When I place the USB stick in the Xbox can I download it off that stick and play it? 09fc3c39-e597-4cfe-8cb0-a9080fef3e51
  4. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  5. Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?: As a child my father made me a profile on an Xbox, using his Microsoft account, since I was too young to have one. Since he made it for me, I’ve gotten achievements and multiple games through the...
  6. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  7. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  8. Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?: I recently got permanently banned on my main Xbox account which had every one of my accounts, all my games an add ons etc and I have no way of accessing that account again because every appeal I...
  9. Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?: My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been using the Microsoft account for my Xbox and don't...
  10. Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...: Around the summer, my microsoft account was hacked. A few months later, the maximum I achieved from xbox and microsoft support was freezing my account, but I didn't even ask for that. Relatively...