is it possible to transfer content from an XB360 guest acct to and actual XBL acct?

Discus and support is it possible to transfer content from an XB360 guest acct to and actual XBL acct? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have an guest acct and i wanna transfer my stuff to an actual XBlive acct, is it possible and how to transfer if it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ethan_602, Mar 16, 2023.

1. ethan_602
    ethan_602 Guest

is it possible to transfer content from an XB360 guest acct to and actual XBL acct?

i have an guest acct and i wanna transfer my stuff to an actual XBlive acct, is it possible and how to transfer if it is

:)

ethan_602, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  3. NorthRiver96418 Win User

MS Points

I am tryin to transfer points from my acct to my sons acct.? How do Ido this
  4. RooK53 Win User

xbox account hacked

How many of you use your same email & password for your EA acct. as you XBL login??

YOU SHOULDN'T!

My EA acct & XBL GT are linked, BUT each with their own email/password.
  5. Rtothe Win User

Account is not permitted to download content with this rating?

u have content ratings and there is a setting on ur live acct that disables the use of certain content rated at a certain level. find the setting on ur acct and change it.
  6. jordanloftin Win User

Account Transferring

lets say i dont want to transfer content and just update my email address. can i update to an already existing micro. acct. email?
Thema:

1. is it possible to transfer content from an XB360 guest acct to and actual XBL acct? - Similar Threads - possible transfer content

2. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  3. Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...: When I place the USB stick in the Xbox can I download it off that stick and play it? 09fc3c39-e597-4cfe-8cb0-a9080fef3e51
  4. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  5. Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?: As a child my father made me a profile on an Xbox, using his Microsoft account, since I was too young to have one. Since he made it for me, I’ve gotten achievements and multiple games through the...
  6. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  7. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  8. Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?: I recently got permanently banned on my main Xbox account which had every one of my accounts, all my games an add ons etc and I have no way of accessing that account again because every appeal I...
  9. Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?: My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been using the Microsoft account for my Xbox and don't...
  10. Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...: Around the summer, my microsoft account was hacked. A few months later, the maximum I achieved from xbox and microsoft support was freezing my account, but I didn't even ask for that. Relatively...