is it possible to transfer a world from xbox to pc without the use of a realm?

Discus and support is it possible to transfer a world from xbox to pc without the use of a realm? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is it possible to transfer a world from xbox to pc without the use of a realm? on an xbox series x, i have a usb drive that i can use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by George Walsh1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. is it possible to transfer a world from xbox to pc without the use of a realm?

on an xbox series x, i have a usb drive that i can use

:)

George Walsh1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I'm sorry, but a Minecraft Realms subscription is required to be able to transfer a world from Xbox to PC.
  3. George Walsh1 Win User

hi, i dont have an ios device and im looking for the world to be transferred from an xbox to a pc
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, George. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

There is another method to transfer your world, however, it is applicable for IOS devices only by doing the steps below. See the steps below for the Apple iPad:

Open the Files app on the old iPad.

Under Browse, tap On My iPad.

Tap Minecraft.

Tap the Games folder.

Tap the com.mojang folder.

Locate the file named minecraftWorlds. This has all your worlds in it.

Press and hold to open the menu.

Tap Save to Files.

Locate your iCloud drive and save the world file to the iCloud Drive folders where you want to store it.

Click Save.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?

The only way to transfer worlds in Minecraft from Xbox to PC is to use Realms. There is no other way to do it.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?

Hello, AJ1Stone. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Currently, the only way to transfer worlds between Xbox and PC is by creating a realm for the world and then download it to the PC.

You may want to check this similar thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/bf2920fb-2546-49c5-9dd4-2b13377da215

Miguel's response:

“You must have an active Minecraft Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realm's free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds. For more information about Minecraft Realms and how to start a Realm, go to the Realms Plus page.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

1. From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    2. Click Replace World and confirm.
    3. Choose the world you want to transfer to.
    4. Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    5. Open Minecraft from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    6. Click Download World.
    7. Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Your world should now be transferred from one device to another. If you want to transfer to another world, repeat the same process.”

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. is it possible to transfer a world from xbox to pc without the use of a realm? - Similar Threads - possible transfer world

2. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  3. Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to a USB port and pop it into the...: When I place the USB stick in the Xbox can I download it off that stick and play it? 09fc3c39-e597-4cfe-8cb0-a9080fef3e51
  4. Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! I wanted to find out if its possible to transfer the internal storage unit from an...: Xbox one Internal storage unit transfer 2168bf4c-9a39-414f-9bea-899f55edba3a
  5. Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an Xbox profile to a different account/email?: As a child my father made me a profile on an Xbox, using his Microsoft account, since I was too young to have one. Since he made it for me, I’ve gotten achievements and multiple games through the...
  6. Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to figure out if it is possible to transfer my fallout 4 saves from a pc to another: when i was on vacation i started playing fallout 4 on my laptop now that i'm back home i installed the game on my main pc thinking that the progress was saved on the cloud but i don't find the...
  7. Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible for me to transfer over an old 360 account to my series X without knowing...: The account was made over a decade ago with my dad, it was under his old email address that he no longer has access too. So resetting the password isn't an option. We couldn't remember the old...
  8. Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer or merge an account that has been banned?: I recently got permanently banned on my main Xbox account which had every one of my accounts, all my games an add ons etc and I have no way of accessing that account again because every appeal I...
  9. Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer everything to a different Microsoft account?: My old email account got hacked to where I can't recover it and wouldn't be able to sign into it for checking emails to change it. I've still been using the Microsoft account for my Xbox and don't...
  10. Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer an xbox account to another microsoft account or transfer games...: Around the summer, my microsoft account was hacked. A few months later, the maximum I achieved from xbox and microsoft support was freezing my account, but I didn't even ask for that. Relatively...