Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?

Discus and support Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed a three month xbox gamepass code this morning and only after using it, realised I put it onto my school microsoft account which I was using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PrimaryPotato, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?

I redeemed a three month xbox gamepass code this morning and only after using it, realised I put it onto my school microsoft account which I was using for online school on this computer. This account blocks me from accessing my settings and defaults them
    to no playing online. As I only really got the gamepass to play with my friends, the gamepass is pretty much useless to me unless I can transfer it to another account. Is this possible?

:)

PrimaryPotato, Sep 18, 2020
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Dealing with Multiple EA accounts and linked XBox subscription

The xbox gamepass ultimate is a subscription that is related to only one account, and cannot be transferred to another.
  3. Marian sima Win User

Cannot redem code.

My xbox live gold and xbox gamepass ultimate subscriptions are for the same region, for Turkey.

I had another xbox gamepass subscription that expired and it was for another region, i dont know if that matter somehow.
  4. WPAK Win User

two accounts

5. AltAcc3 Win User

Problem with online safety settings.

In short, yes, I switched accounts for access to gamepass, but use the same account for minecraft. To add on to this the previous account had my xbox as its home xbox. Since I am using another account for gamepass, I made my xbox its home xbox as well as to not interrupt anyone who actually plays on the account.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

It is possible to share Gamepass on PC. I will play Sea or Thieves or Forza on my PC using my Gamepass subscription while my kid plays on my home xbox using his account.

He essentially uses my Gamepass subscription on my Home Xbox while signed into his own account. I use my account on the PC and we play together.

It's a common thing many families do.
Thema:

Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?

1. Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account? - Similar Threads - possible switch gamepass

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  5. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  6. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...
  7. I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...: I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it or do I need to pay again for the switch version 444139c5-9c62-4d78-99db-70a9ff51764f
  8. Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?: Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due to my home xbox constantly resetting out of...
  9. Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban: How come I got permanently banned over a message tho doesn’t it make more sense to permanently ban me from communicating instead of taking away my whole account which I spent thousands on… I can’t...
  10. Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?: If I want to do the 20 mobile searches for the 60 Rewards points I can't perform a normal search. Every time I put in a letter or word and press Enter it just disappears without result. So I am...