Is it possible to switch accounts on xbox to another console?

Discus and support Is it possible to switch accounts on xbox to another console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to switch your xbox account to another console.Seems like I've been getting problems with my xbox so I would like to switch.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SadVibes, Dec 20, 2019.

1. SadVibes
    SadVibes Guest

Is it possible to switch your xbox account to another console.Seems like I've been getting problems with my xbox so I would like to switch.

:)

SadVibes, Dec 20, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah I should have mentioned only Xbox/Win 10 and any other devices that support Xbox Live games (games including Minecraft, Gears Pop & Microsoft Solitaire Collection to name just a few)
  3. supermm Win User

No, not to Playstation or Nintendo. Only Xbox Consoles
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes, you can have your account on as many consoles as you wish. It is not restricted to just one.
  5. SadVibes Win User

Okay so can I switch to playstation with my xbox account will all my games be there
  6. Farkas David01 Win User

You can do it but only from one Xbox to another. Not between other platforms such as PlayStation or Nintendo. You just need your Microsoft profile, log in and play.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to switch accounts on xbox to another console? - Similar Threads - possible switch accounts

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  5. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  6. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...
  7. I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...: I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it or do I need to pay again for the switch version 444139c5-9c62-4d78-99db-70a9ff51764f
  8. Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?: Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due to my home xbox constantly resetting out of...
  9. Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban: How come I got permanently banned over a message tho doesn’t it make more sense to permanently ban me from communicating instead of taking away my whole account which I spent thousands on… I can’t...
  10. Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?: If I want to do the 20 mobile searches for the 60 Rewards points I can't perform a normal search. Every time I put in a letter or word and press Enter it just disappears without result. So I am...