Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.

Discus and support Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My main skype i have set up recently and have all my contacts on it and wish to use it on xbox one, however the xbox skype keeps going to an old one i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nivenator1797, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.

My main skype i have set up recently and have all my contacts on it and wish to use it on xbox one, however the xbox skype keeps going to an old one i don't use and set up 10 years ago in a different name. It's such an inconvenience as they are 2 different
    e-mail accounts and my main e-mail is used for xbox and my secondary e-mail is used for skype. Also the Skype ID is in a different name on the xbox account which i would need changed.

:)

Nivenator1797, Nov 1, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, if you have 2 MS Accounts, so then you can export all your contacts of an account to Other, so I suggest you if you don't now how you can export your contacts, find in https://support.microsoft.com
  4. Claudius.H Win User

Multiple Skype accounts on Xbox One?

It's possible indirectly: If you sign in with multiple Microsoft accounts to your XB1 you will get notifications for chats and calls to come in on all of these. So by switching Microsoft accounts on your Xbox you can switch between their Skype accoutns at
    the same time.
  5. maxen Win User

i want to change accounts

6. Dirty Loco Win User

cant delete account

Thema:

1. Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account. - Similar Threads - possible switch skype

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  5. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  6. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...
  7. I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...: I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it or do I need to pay again for the switch version 444139c5-9c62-4d78-99db-70a9ff51764f
  8. Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?: Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due to my home xbox constantly resetting out of...
  9. Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban: How come I got permanently banned over a message tho doesn’t it make more sense to permanently ban me from communicating instead of taking away my whole account which I spent thousands on… I can’t...
  10. Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?: If I want to do the 20 mobile searches for the 60 Rewards points I can't perform a normal search. Every time I put in a letter or word and press Enter it just disappears without result. So I am...