Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban

Discus and support Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How come I got permanently banned over a message tho doesn’t it make more sense to permanently ban me from communicating instead of taking away my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by kaka ugabooga, May 19, 2023.

1. Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban

How come I got permanently banned over a message tho doesn’t it make more sense to permanently ban me from communicating instead of taking away my whole account which I spent thousands on… I can’t even play the games I bought because I let my cousin who was new to Xbox gameshare so he had games to play and everytime I explained it on the appeal they still denied. If someone could try figure a way to get in touch with a ban moderator or something and let me explain a permanent communication ban would be more suitable it would be appreciated. Or even get a gameshare with my main just so I can get my games back cause I refuse to pay more money on a fresh account

:)

kaka ugabooga, May 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. I have no contact with them.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Submitting an appeal is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. kaka ugabooga Win User

Can’t you get in touch with the enforcement team?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Permanent Ban

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gooey001, when it comes to normal bans or suspensions on the Enforcement website itself, but in cases of Permanent Ban unfortunately are not reversible.

As for your questions.

1) Only they (Enforcement) would know how to say.

2) It is not eligible because it is a permanent ban and Microsoft has zero tolerance in such cases.

3) Unfortunately it is not possible because of the nature of the ban.
  6. Ackis Win User

Xbox chat enforcement effects

They are time limited. The more often you get banned, the longer it is. It is possible to receive permanent bans.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to switch a permanent ban to a permanent communication ban - Similar Threads - possible switch permanent

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  6. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  7. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...
  8. I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it...: I have bought Minecraft on my computer and is it possible to get the switch version with it or do I need to pay again for the switch version 444139c5-9c62-4d78-99db-70a9ff51764f
  9. Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there seriously no possible way of getting an extra home switch?: Just bought an xbox series x, moved from one s, and I cant make our family account home xbox due to the switches being out which i believe happened due to my home xbox constantly resetting out of...
  10. Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards mobile - is it possible to switch off the Bing KI ?: If I want to do the 20 mobile searches for the 60 Rewards points I can't perform a normal search. Every time I put in a letter or word and press Enter it just disappears without result. So I am...