Is it possible to restore a minecraft purchase from a hacked MS account?

Discus and support Is it possible to restore a minecraft purchase from a hacked MS account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just found out recently my main Microsoft account got hacked and the email turned to a Russian one, One thing I was wondering if I can restore my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JosiahL9, Mar 25, 2023.

1. JosiahL9
    JosiahL9 Guest

I just found out recently my main Microsoft account got hacked and the email turned to a Russian one, One thing I was wondering if I can restore my purchases from that account to my new one. I have the main receipt I received back in 2020. I tried recovering the account but it looks like all the recovery options were removed, everything, even names and phone numbers, and also somehow bypassed my 2FA on that account.

:)

JosiahL9, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi JosiahL9!

Unfortunately, there's no option to restore your purchases using a different account. Your licenses are account bound and cannot be be removed from the original account. You must have to go through the account recovery process in order to get back into your account.

If you knew the current email of the account, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

Hacked Account

Hacked Once = Possibly

Hacked Multiple times = Unlikeley

MS to keep restoring your account after multiple hacks = Impossible

IMO
  4. 4297f9a3-1dfb-4130-8 Win User

Can I restore my purchases on minecraft pocket edition?

If you were signed in to a Microsoft Account in Minecraft, your Marketplace purchases will have been saved to that account and can be restored by signing Minecraft into the same Microsoft Account now.

If you were not signed in to a Microsoft account, it may not be possible to restore the purchases. The best thing you could do in this case would be to contact Minecraft support as advised in the previous message for definitive advice.
  5. Leonardo _NOP Win User

No access to Minecraft account

Hi Fernando,

The problem is that I can no longer find a Minecraft account with my Microsoft account, but I do have the purchase email,

maybe that will help to restore my Minecraft account?

I have the idea that I have been hacked and that they have changed my login username and password.

I also contacted Mojang, but they told me to go to Microsoft with this issue.
  6. Fade2blaq Fade Win User

Xbox support hung up on me 3 time. Seem like the NORM

My ea play was purchased directly from ea. my account was hacked and someone redeem a xbox live code on my account. Now my ea subscription is not being recognized by xbox. I just my service restored.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to restore a minecraft purchase from a hacked MS account? - Similar Threads - possible restore minecraft

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  10. is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that...: is that possible to restore my google account if i have access to microsoft account that are linked to this gmail? 313a0ae0-c9b5-4720-b4b8-a99e3ad33a27