Is it possible to reset password if I'm still logged in with my Microsoft account on the...

Discus and support Is it possible to reset password if I'm still logged in with my Microsoft account on the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have forgot my password, and the password reset form hasn't worked. I have tried the password reset form multiple times already. So I'm wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joni Palola, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Joni Palola
    Joni Palola Guest

Is it possible to reset password if I'm still logged in with my Microsoft account on the...

I have forgot my password, and the password reset form hasn't worked. I have tried the password reset form multiple times already. So I'm wondering if it is possible to reset my password if I'm still logged into it on the Minecraft launcher.

:)

Joni Palola, Dec 26, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Is it possible to reset password if I'm still logged in with my Microsoft account on the Minecraft launcher?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

yes it is possible to reset at any time, what is the problem with the reset form? tried the account recovery?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. MJewell Win User

merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

Hello !

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. In short answer, there is no possible way to accomplish transferring
    account data from one account to another. I recommend to try the following article:

Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account password

Hope this helps.
    I just tried this and I was able to reset my password for my old account but when I try to log in I'm still told the password is wrong. I have tried resetting the password 3 times now...
  4. BobTheHero2033 Win User

Parental approval.

Here is a new twist. I am the parent account. I had forgotten my Microsoft password so I logged onto Microsoft and reset my password then tried to use the new password on the 2 child accounts and it still is saying it is the wrong password. Any ideas?
  5. iTsFx Win User

How do I unlock my account

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you have verified your Microsoft account but it is still locked, there are a few steps you can try to unlock it:

Wait: Sometimes, it can take a few hours for Microsoft's servers to recognize that you have verified your account. If you have recently verified your account, wait for a few hours and then try logging in again.

Reset your password: If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by going to the Microsoft account sign-in page and selecting "Forgot my password". Follow the instructions to reset your password and then try logging in again.

Contact Microsoft support: If you have tried the above steps and your account is still locked, you can contact Microsoft support for further assistance. Go to the Microsoft account sign-in page and select "Get help". From there, you can choose the option to contact Microsoft support via chat or phone. Explain your situation and they will assist you in unlocking your account.
  6. sarah ellis1 Win User

My Xbox account won’t let me sign in on my console or the phone app.

Hello!

So I did do that. I reset my password and I’m still unable to log in unfortunately. I can get into my Microsoft outlook account but that it all. I cannot log into my Xbox account on my console or the mobile app.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to reset password if I'm still logged in with my Microsoft account on the... - Similar Threads - possible reset password

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. Is it possible to reset an external storage like a console is resetted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to reset an external storage like a console is resetted?: I have come across an issue with my game not really recently (already made a post about it but it wasn't resolved).So i thought that after attempting to fix the issue many times,i would reset the...
  9. Is it possible to reset all progress on Hydro Thunder Hurricane?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to reset all progress on Hydro Thunder Hurricane?: So, I bought Hydro Thunder Hurricane on the Microsoft Store last year, and just this Wednesday (July 26), I played through a lot of the game on my laptop, which I had a blast doing, even if I...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41