Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game?

Discus and support Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was organizing my saves on cyberpunk 2077 and I accidently deleted my recent saves. I was hopeing theres a way to recover it. Pls let me know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darknight12, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Darknight12
    Darknight12 Guest

Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game?

I was organizing my saves on cyberpunk 2077 and I accidently deleted my recent saves. I was hopeing theres a way to recover it. Pls let me know

:)

Darknight12, Dec 18, 2020
  2. wikkiwild Win User

Deleted/Redownloaded Profile. Lost Borderlands 2 characters! Help!

Did you delete any Borderlands 2 game save data? If not then a call you support is in order, though recover of your lost data is not possible.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Don’t have any of my saved data

It sounds like you deleted your save data when you deleted the game. Unless you had it backed up somewhere, it is not possible to recover it.
  4. GrowlingYapper Win User

Lost Save Data

Your saved games data is stored in the cloud as well as the HDD if you delete the saved games data from HDD by accident it will sync from the cloud, at the moment there is a service alert which could be causing your problem.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

The Hunter Call of the Wild

Hey Heiko

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about recovering some save data you had on your account previously.

In regards to this, if you delete a save file, or overwrite a previous one, then you will be unable to recover the old state of you save data.

In other words, you will not be able to recover your previous score or data.

There is a possibility to recover your save data, as the Xbox One saved data to two different areas:

1. Your local storage for when you play offline [which will get overwritten the next time you play the game connected to Xbox Live]
    2. The Cloud storage for when ever you play connected to Xbox Live [This allows you to take your save data anywhere if you can connect to Xbox Live and sign into your account and launch the game]

You can read more on this over at the
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ
    if you are curious about anything else save data related for the Xbox One.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Recover old worlds

Hi Remu,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are trying to recover saved worlds. We recommend to check the storage for the game itself. See if there is save data within the game. To do this go to system settings>storage>then choose your game. If it
    is not there it is possible when the Xbox glitched that it deleted this data. If it did and you do not have cloud save enabled then they are gone and there is no way of recovering them.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Is it possible to recover a save game data if you accidently deleted it while playing a game? - Similar Threads - possible recover save

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  7. Is it possible to recover my save file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover my save file?: I let a child play with my account and they deleted all my progress in starfield. Is there a way to recover my character? e9af0f6d-9644-4d56-9e62-4020c4f6027a
  8. Can i possibly recover my banned account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i possibly recover my banned account?: Hi, my name is Dylan i like report than my microsoft account was banned due too a exploit with xbox app. They can have a separate app too i guess constantly repeat Report on my account. Thats how...
  9. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...
  10. Is it possible to recover a hacked Microsoft account if the email was changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to recover a hacked Microsoft account if the email was changed: My Microsoft account with Minecraft on it was hacked 1 day prior to this post by some Russian, he changed the email to his own and now I can't find a way to get back in. How can I recover my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pupperazzi save lost