Is it possible to link/use existing child Fornite Xbox accounts on Nintendo Switch?

Discus and support Is it possible to link/use existing child Fornite Xbox accounts on Nintendo Switch? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have one adult and two child Fortnite accounts on Xbox. I (somehow) linked my adult Xbox Fornite account to our Nintendo Switch and cross-platform... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ooklamok, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Ooklamok
    Ooklamok Guest

Is it possible to link/use existing child Fornite Xbox accounts on Nintendo Switch?

I have one adult and two child Fortnite accounts on Xbox. I (somehow) linked my adult Xbox Fornite account to our Nintendo Switch and cross-platform play is available for that adult Fortnite profile on the Nintendo Switch. However, both my kids would like to play Fornite on the Switch using their Xbox accounts instead of mine. Has anyone successfully pulled this off? After a great deal of searching, I've yet to find a way to also access my son's and daughter's Xbox Fortnite accounts on the Switch after the Switch is linked to an adult account. Is it possible?

:)

Ooklamok, Feb 21, 2021
  2. DhiraN08 Win User

XBox one X in Indonesia?

thank you for the answer. does Xbox same like Nintendo Switch here in Indonesia? I can still play Fornite online with the Nintendo Switch even there's no Indonesia region on Nintendo Switch
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Nintendo switch account linking

4. Tormaz Win User

Linked Social Accounts - is it safe for an 11 year old ?

Hello!

Fornite is cross platform across PS4, Xbox, Switch, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android. All of them can play together as long as they have it selected, enabled in their account for Epic, and their Xbox account configured if it's a child account. If he was able
    to play earlier in the week, but isn't able to now (assuming you didn't change his settings) the most likely issue would be something that needs to be done on the Epic (Who makes Fornite) account.
  5. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

Hi!

Check your Microsoft account privacy settings here: https://account.xbox.com/settings

This article provides the privacy settings required to enable Minecraft multiplayer:

I'm trying to set up an Xbox Live or Microsoft Account (including Realms access for Child Accounts!)

If you’re playing on a Xbox, Sony PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to make sure you have that console’s online subscription service active. That means you need an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, or Nintendo Switch Online as needed by your console.

Furthermore, take a look at these similar questions:

I hope it helps :)

Regards
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

"You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. Please ensure that your online safety settings allow multiplayer."

Hi!

Check your Microsoft account privacy settings here: https://account.xbox.com/settings

This article provides the privacy settings required to enable Minecraft multiplayer:

I'm trying to set up an Xbox Live or Microsoft Account (including Realms access for Child Accounts!)

If you’re playing on a Xbox, Sony PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to make sure you have that console’s online subscription service active. That means you need an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, or Nintendo Switch Online as needed by your console.

Furthermore, take a look at these similar questions:

I hope it helps :)

Regards
Thema:

1. Is it possible to link/use existing child Fornite Xbox accounts on Nintendo Switch? - Similar Threads - possible link existing

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  4. I want to link my play station account with a xbox series s digital is this possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to link my play station account with a xbox series s digital is this possible: I just need to know if i can link my psn with a xbox series s digital i dont wanna spend money on tge same game again 2e786c58-a5f6-46a7-9faf-4c2183029af4
  5. Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some russian linked my Xbox gamepass with HIS EA, I am unable to unlink it, is it possible...: Half a year ago my account has been breached by some russian dude, idk why, but he managed to link his EA with my Xbox accout (this account) I have just noticed it and I tried to unlink it, but...
  6. Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to link my Epic Games account to Fortnite after skipping it during initial...: When I first played Fortnite on Xbox Cloud Gaming, I accidentally skipped linking my Epic Games account. Is there a way I could still link it anyway, or reset the game progress on Xbox Cloud...
  7. Is it possible to link my new Microsoft account over to my playstation account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to link my new Microsoft account over to my playstation account?: Hey I have a question I remember linking my my minecraft account to somebody's email and I can't seem to login because they no longer have access to the email and password so I tried switching the...
  8. It is possible linking accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible linking accounts?: Recently i got new games for my xbox 360 since i was missing it, about this i have 2 accounts, one with xbox live, and the other one in the hard disk of the console, i wanted to know if there was...
  9. My Xbox account is linked to a terminated email and I want to change it,is it possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account is linked to a terminated email and I want to change it,is it possible?: Alright so I want to change my terminated email from my Xbox account 7fe0ca95-6bc8-4fcc-8a1b-b82aee88a3a5
  10. Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...: I’ve been planning to get Game Pass Ultimate for my personal account for a while, (I can access it on Xbox through a family member’s subscription) but I don’t want to have a credit card linked to...