Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S 7f41910f-6062-459b-80b5-2a6244a23bff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by אהרון MAYORKAS, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S

Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S

:)

אהרון MAYORKAS, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about apps on your Xbox console.

You can check this link for the apps that are compatible with the Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/entertainment/consol...

If the apps are not there, this cannot be installed on the Xbox console.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Disney plus yes if you are in a supported region

For.the other apps you need to look.then up on the xbox store

But.in general no pc or mobile Apps
  4. dl BUCK lb Win User

Disney plus issue.

I’m currently experiencing the same issue. I recently bought a new Xbox Series S and unable to play any Disney Plus content. The content plays briefly before the video stops followed shortly by the audio.

I have other streaming apps that have no issues and I have another Xbox Series S that plays Disney Plus with no issues.
  5. CVfakey3 Win User

got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail

nope dont see any disney plus perks on xbox gamepass mobile app even though disney plus app is installed on my device

[​IMG]

no disney application when I select PC on microsoft store

[​IMG]

but here is disney plus application when I select xbox

[​IMG]

also here it says that you need xbox one and sbox series X/S

[​IMG]

and since I don't have these consoles it says there are no applicable devices where i can install disney plus
  6. RogueOne41 Win User

Xbox one all video streaming services (Netflix, Amazon, Disney) not working

I'm having the same issue on my xbox series s this morning. All the main streaming apps do not work ie Disney plus, Apple TV, NowTV etc
Thema:

1. Is it possible to install a Cellcom, Partner, Disney Plus application on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - possible install Cellcom

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  5. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  6. Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...: So I have a request/question is it possible to make an Xbox One compatible with two TVs to make it in ultra wide monitor??? I was just curious and I intend on making my Xbox One have multiple...
  7. Is it possible to install an Xbox OS in a virtual machine?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to install an Xbox OS in a virtual machine?: Is there a way to get the OS of an Xbox into a virtual machine? If so, can you send the OS? 6f61b56f-c0df-441f-a9d0-0539c82fab37
  8. Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox: if someone has a fix please respond and tell me. 6493a661-b58f-4d80-bb90-5a9b26497599
  9. Gaming Services on Windows 11 not possible to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Services on Windows 11 not possible to install: Hi I have used MS Flight Simulator for a while, but suddenly it would not start anymore. I have tried different things, but nothing makes it work. The problem seems to be the Gaming Services...
  10. Is it possible to launch a game through cloud if it's installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to launch a game through cloud if it's installed?: My friends told me ark runs smoother through cloud on Xbox one but I can't seem to launch it that way as it's installed. Afraid to delete it and try that way...it takes a minute to install....