is it possible to hook a windows 98 joy pad up to windows 11 laptop?

Discus and support is it possible to hook a windows 98 joy pad up to windows 11 laptop? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an old side winder precision pro joy pad, part number; X03-57540, windows 98. a6d8e876-f03a-4b00-9eea-f33dcaecd2a9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omar Shareek Daniels, Jan 22, 2023.

1. is it possible to hook a windows 98 joy pad up to windows 11 laptop?

I have an old side winder precision pro joy pad, part number; X03-57540, windows 98.

:)

Omar Shareek Daniels, Jan 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Driver support ended for those peripherals a long time ago.
  3. rasyidialwee Win User

Logitech f710 gamepad problem.

Nice, this works with my laptop. Just reformat my laptop with windows 11. Dont know why it doesnt automatically detect. Works pretty well before this(on windows 11 too)
  4. acuteaura Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

This is broken on my laptop on:

Windows 10 20H1

Windows 10 20H2

Windows 11 Stable

Windows 11 Insider Preview (fast ring, 1 week ago)

All on fresh clean installs.

Same test run on a desktop machine on the same network works fine. Ethernet on Laptop does not fix it.

It's got to be something gaming laptop specific, possibly GPU selection. Forcing the Xbox app to use either integrated or discretre graphics didn't work either though.

Switching the GPU mode to "discrete graphics" on my Legion 5 didn't fix this either.
  5. Matt Chernisky Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Failed to launch and now can't install

Tried a clean boot, tried uninstalling recent windows updates, and ran SFC. Nothing seems to have fixed it. My machine is running on windows 11 already. To me, it seems the issue is either with my account or our network. It happens on both my desktop computer, which is hooked to the ethernet, and my laptop, which is connected via Wi-Fi.
  6. Phuc_11 Win User

How to fix error 0x8000000d when I was trying to login in Xbox live ?

Im using laptop and run on windows 11.
Thema:

1. is it possible to hook a windows 98 joy pad up to windows 11 laptop? - Similar Threads - possible hook windows

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  6. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  7. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  8. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  9. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  10. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...