Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...

Discus and support Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been planning to get Game Pass Ultimate for my personal account for a while, (I can access it on Xbox through a family member’s subscription) but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver Cripe, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Oliver Cripe
    Oliver Cripe Guest

Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or...

I’ve been planning to get Game Pass Ultimate for my personal account for a while, (I can access it on Xbox through a family member’s subscription) but I don’t want to have a credit card linked to the account, or at least require any purchases to be approved first. Is there any way to do this?

:)

Oliver Cripe, Jun 6, 2023
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox Game Pass Unlimited

You must have a credit card or pay pall as a backup. You can't gift it. The account that has credits must buy game pass ultimate. As I said you can do it with the Microsoft credit but you will need a credit card or pay pal. Just go to your game pass on your
    box or on this link: Game pass.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Microsoft balance in the UAE

Hello again, unfortunately it is not possible to purchase a subscription with the account balance, you will need one of the payment methods mentioned, such as credit card, debit etc or purchase a prepaid card from an Ultimate Game Pass subscription.
  4. Jonathan SpiderX Win User

buying xbox game pass ultimate in kenya through paypal or credit card

Understood, so is their any other way to buy game pass ultimate?

Also, does that mean that I should get a credit card, debit card, or PayPal accounts internationally or at least in the country's/regions that Xbox supports.
  5. Obinna Ebekwumonye Win User

Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or at least put a restriction that prevents the account from making purchases without asking for the credit card

Hello sir...I am Anthony from Nigeria and have an Xbox series s. I badly want to access the current Xbox game pass ultimate 14 day trial as I have abt 3 dollars in my Microsoft account. But it also always demands debit or credit card details for subsequent subscriptions. None of the debit card s (including ) MasterCard from Nigeria with a naira account work, though this works for my netflix account....what am I to do as whe. I put in details of my card, the address conflict prevents it from been accepted as I am not physically in the US....
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or at least put a restriction that prevents the account from making purchases without asking for the credit card

Nigeria is not an Xbox supported territory so you cannot access Xbox services, You are required to physically be in an Xbox supported region as well as have a method of payment tied to that address
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get game pass ultimate, without linking a credit card to the account, or... - Similar Threads - possible game pass

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...: when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive (xbox one)...
  4. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...
  5. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  6. Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible to Join a party from a different console than what I am playing the game on?: This is a weird question but Is this possible? Example, I am playing a multiplayer game online with 4 friends on my Series X. Could I join the party of those 4 friends from my xbox one on the...
  7. Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see an indie game cursed loot i bought 10 years ago, possibly i bought it for points,...: I was told xbox live indie games shut down in 2017 and the 360 store is shutting down in jully 2024 this game also came out for iPad ios and i was wondering if a Microsoft person reading this...
  8. Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5: Hey! I've been playing Persona 5 on Game Pass occasionally for quite a while now, but now it's gone. I'd like to keep my save file and maybe transfer it to a different platform like Steam etc. Is...
  9. Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for my friend to gift me Xbox game pass or Xbox game pass ultimate.????...: Thank you I need help!? My friend is asking me for a link but idk what to tell or send or show her … 3e5fc67b-d24a-4c79-b862-017e1bd7ab42
  10. Game Pass Ultimate - no cloud gaming possible - page cannot be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - no cloud gaming possible - page cannot be found: Two questions really, why is Microsoft providing such a crappy customer support, even though I pay a monthly subscription. It seems all of it has been "outsourced" to virtual agents or the...