Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)?
Discus and support Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I let my children use my sign-in to play Dead By Daylight, ie, they used my home Xbox or sometimes with me signed in on another Xbox. I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SpirantCrayon22, Sep 20, 2022.
Thema:
Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)?
Loading...
-
Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)? - Similar Threads - possible DLC licenses
-
Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion
in XboX InsidersPossible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Alpha skip latest update. Possible issues.
in XboX InsidersAlpha skip latest update. Possible issues.: Is anyone else currently having issues? Been running into not being able to open any games or apps. Along with navigating menus where its stuck on profile and systems and can't switch over.... -
Diablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build
in XboX InsidersDiablo 4 quick resume not working possibly related to insider build: When playing diablo 4 if you go to things like xbox settings or your xbox profile or xbox rewards the game closes and doesn't quick resume i made sure quick resume is enabled for it but for... -
is possible hide specific apps from steam library in XBOX app?
in XboX Insidersis possible hide specific apps from steam library in XBOX app?: First of all, thank you for all the features recently added to the XBOX app for PC, I really like you're doing. I understand that you work constantly on this application, but I found two... -
Is it possible to use my g920 racing wheel while using VR in Xbox
in XboX InsidersIs it possible to use my g920 racing wheel while using VR in Xbox: Hey guys, I recently saw a video on how to connect your Meta Quest 2 to your Xbox and play games with the headset on. It was fun playing a few controller games with, but the games I enjoy most... -
Why can I buy a DLC when it’s legit NOT possible to install
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can I buy a DLC when it’s legit NOT possible to install: I just spent $60 on a DLC in starfield for my friend and I and can’t even install it! It is so predatory/ fraudulent to make something available to buy on cloud gaming, and then NOT be able to use... -
Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?
in XBoX on WindowsIs it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745