Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)?

Discus and support Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I let my children use my sign-in to play Dead By Daylight, ie, they used my home Xbox or sometimes with me signed in on another Xbox. I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SpirantCrayon22, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)?

I let my children use my sign-in to play Dead By Daylight, ie, they used my home Xbox or sometimes with me signed in on another Xbox. I have no interest in this game. Now my older child is 18, can I get the ownership of DLCs transferred?

:)

SpirantCrayon22, Sep 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)?

Nothing can be transferred between accounts.
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Switching accounts

You can't transfer licenses or content from one account to another.

The accounts Parent / Child are separate accounts. The parent account just manages the child account.

The child account will remain a child account until the birth date that was used for that account reaches the age of 18.
  4. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Licence

Hi, no it is not possible to transfer licenses from one account to another. The only license that can be transferred is from a console to another console.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

xbox one digital games license

I am sorry but it is not possible to transfer licenses from one account to another
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get DLC licenses transferred from one account to another (now child is 18)? - Similar Threads - possible DLC licenses

2. Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible fix for AC Valhalla “wrath of the druids” DLC missing for season pass holders.: I recently contacted support and they have have provided me with a fix to this problem. If you follow the sets in the image below it should work. * Note afternoon opening the gaming go to the...
  3. Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?: As the title suggest. I have made multiple purchase over the years on my xbox, from games to DLC. I'm just curious if it is possible to download it onto or add it to my PC. I have all the login...
  4. Is It Possible to Buy DLC Before Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is It Possible to Buy DLC Before Game?: I'm a bit curious about buying games versus buying DLCs. I understand perfectly well that you can't play a DLC without having the game that uses it, but what about buying a DLC before buying the...
  5. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  6. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  7. Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live: Hi there!!! I've started playing Batman Arkham City GFWL regular edition, and I have a question, Can be possible to buy the DLC to complete the whole game? a6fe7312-27b6-4860-8f8d-8e6d0d881746
  8. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  9. is transferring games and dlc from this account to my main account possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is transferring games and dlc from this account to my main account possible: so this account im posting on is my smurf account i used for some games and i bought some games and dlcs on this account and i want to transfer them to my main account that i play more often...
  10. Is it possible to share dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to share dlc: I was wondering if I was to buy the new bo3 dlc digitally I could share it with my friend? but we have 2 different discs If that matters 1148e770-25c4-49ad-8569-57da9d2583b0