Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends...

Discus and support Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing on MY personal realm with 2 friends, and we sometimes curse at each other. I logged off and came back on and it said i had an entire WEEK... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob_104, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Jacob_104
    Jacob_104 Guest

Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends...

I was playing on MY personal realm with 2 friends, and we sometimes curse at each other. I logged off and came back on and it said i had an entire WEEK ban which i think is unreasonable. We are just having fun which is why i purchased the realm and now I cant even access it because of the ban. I am asking for an unban because none of us were insulted by any of it and what I was saying was not meant to harm or be discriminatory towards anyone.

:)

Jacob_104, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends on a private realm?

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. It doesn't matter if it doesn't offend any of you and it wasn't derogatory towards anyone else, but profanity is not allowed on the service.
  3. Reversepsycho16 Win User

Console ban and communication ban

I rang up support and they told me I’m getting unban on jan 4 2018 like why ? I messaged some guy in a group because he was cursing at me and stuff so I’m guessing he and his group reported me but still whole year why ? Didntmod or anything :/
  4. OGM Plague Win User

My account got banned

I got banned for 14 days on xbox live, my friend got on my account and flamed a bunch of people with vulgar language, how does one get unbanned
  5. bigjuice Bigjucie Win User

How do I get unbanned

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to possibly fix it. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
    Can y'all please unbanned me my friend had my account in his Xbox and text him stuff that would get me ban pls unbanned me
  6. Jetprop Win User

wont let me sign in

Hi there Wolfman.

I suggest contacting Xbox Support via phone or live chat and ask if it's possible for the parent account to be unbanned. If not, then ask if it's possible to transfer your child account
    to a new parent account.

Hope this helps and everything gets straightened out!
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get an unban on an xbox live account, because I cursed with some friends... - Similar Threads - possible unban live

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  9. Is it possible to unban a XBOX 360 console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to unban a XBOX 360 console?: [img] Hello ,so I bought a used Xbox 360 for , when I tried to connect to the internet or xbox live. a message pops up saying this console is banned. Is it possible to unban it....
  10. Is it possible to get my account from 2006 unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get my account from 2006 unbanned?: Hi! This is my first time here so bare with me. I recently got perma-banned because i had too many strikes on my account for changing my gamerpic to something apparently inappropriate, and because...