Is it possible to get an OFFICIAl XBOX ONE power cord?

Discus and support Is it possible to get an OFFICIAl XBOX ONE power cord? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried looking for one on Microsoft's store but there were none. Is there any way to get an official replacement power cord without having to buy from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Somebody_Knew_M3, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Is it possible to get an OFFICIAl XBOX ONE power cord?

I tried looking for one on Microsoft's store but there were none. Is there any way to get an official replacement power cord without having to buy from like Amazon or whatever?

:)

Somebody_Knew_M3, Dec 1, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

The og xbox one or one s or newer

Og ones arent made anymore you have to check amazon or used shops

Swords suggestion only works if you have the non power brick units
  3. Somebody_Knew_M3 Win User

The og xbox one or one s or newer

Og ones arent made anymore you have to check amazon or used shops

Swords suggestion only works if you have the non power brick units
    I have one for a Minecraft special one s. It doesn't have a block, its just like the ones in his suggestion.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Somebody, you will only be able to buy this type of accessory at retailers, friend.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/retailers

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I don't believe one is sold

You can just use any figure 8 power cord. There are plenty of them on Amazon, or you could go to Best Buy or any other place that sells electronics and they probably have them if you don't want to use the mail. You'll just pay out the nose
  6. ItsCoffeeTime95 Win User

Power Supply Problem

Try this link here please make sure that your power cord is the original one that came with the console or another Xbox official
    power cord.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get an OFFICIAl XBOX ONE power cord? - Similar Threads - possible OFFICIAl power

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  9. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  10. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...