Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...

Discus and support Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just want to download my Minecraft realms world made on my PS4 on my PC but the issue I'm facing is not owning the PC version on my PSN Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zurpy dood, Jan 10, 2023.

1. zurpy dood
    zurpy dood Guest

Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...

I just want to download my Minecraft realms world made on my PS4 on my PC but the issue I'm facing is not owning the PC version on my PSN Microsoft Account so I can't simply go to the Realm on PC and download the world. I made a new account some time back for PC and didn't think much of it until I temporarily used my PS4 again so I'm just trying to put my PS4 Realm World on my PC Realm so I don't have to pay for both realms if I want to cont my PS4 one.

any help would be great, thank you!

:)

zurpy dood, Jan 10, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Right now, PS4 Bedrock Mincraft doesn't support Realms yet.

And Realms are the only way you can transfer your Worlds from one device family to another device family (in your case PS4 to Windows 10, or Switch or Xbox).

So in case PS4 Minecraft gets the necessary update to also support realms, you can either rent a Realm, or if it's a one time transfer you can start a free trial for a Realm.

Upload your PS4 world to the Realm after Realms become enabled, and then connect your Windows 10 device to the same Realm and download the world again.

Be aware that this "disconnects" the worlds, if you keep them locally on your devices. So changes you make on your Windows 10 device will not happen on your world stored on the Playstation 4.

If you want to keep the worlds "in sync" on both devices, you will have to pay rent for a Realm server, and store your world on the Realm server, and connect to that Realm with your devices.

Or you can keep the world on one device, and allow your other devices to connect to that world via Multiplayer. In that case the world is only available when the device is running Minecraft, of course.
  3. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

I am trying to transfer a minecraft world from my xbox one to my Computer

Realms definitely works to transfer worlds! That is how I did it. I transferred about 8 worlds from Xbox to PC through my 30 realms trial. Steps to do this are simple, as well.

Start your realm trial and save one of your worlds as the realm world.

Then open Minecraft on your PC and download the world.

If you have more than one, like I did, rinse and repeat the above steps!

Let me know if this was helpful!
  4. Sodangidni Win User

How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?

Hello, AJ1Stone. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Currently, the only way to transfer worlds between Xbox and PC is by creating a realm for the world and then download it to the PC.

You may want to check this similar thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/bf2920fb-2546-49c5-9dd4-2b13377da215

Miguel's response:

“You must have an active Minecraft Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realm's free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds. For more information about Minecraft Realms and how to start a Realm, go to the Realms Plus page.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

1. From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    2. Click Replace World and confirm.
    3. Choose the world you want to transfer to.
    4. Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    5. Open Minecraft from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    6. Click Download World.
    7. Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Your world should now be transferred from one device to another. If you want to transfer to another world, repeat the same process.”

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

i was wondering if it is possible to transfer a minecraft world from xbox series s to ps4 and would it require realms plus

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

You can transfer worlds between these devices using a Minecraft Realm

You must have an active Minecraft Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds. For more information about Minecraft Realms and how to start a Realm, go to the Realms Plus page.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/sections/44...

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

1. From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list

2. Click Replace World and confirm.

3. Choose the world you want to transfer.

4. Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!

5. Open Minecraft from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms

6. Click Download World.

7. Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Your world should now be transferred from one device to another. If you want to transfer another world, repeat the same process.
  6. AaronBee110 Win User

Minecraft world will not upload to realms, tried everything. (Bedrock)

Hi, my name is Aaron and i'll do my best to help

Please try the below steps

You must have an active Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Realm to do this. If you have not yet used your Realms free trial, you can use that to transfer your worlds.

Note: You must use the same edition of Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and the same Xbox Live account to transfer worlds.

From the first device, click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms list
    Click Replace World and confirm.
    Choose the world you want to transfer.
    Wait for the upload and then click Let's go!
    Open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition from the second device and click the pen icon next to your Realm from the Realms
    Click Download World.
    Wait for the download and then click Let's go!

Hopefully this helps!

Aaron
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)... - Similar Threads - possible download link

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. I have a question Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web: Can you make it possible to download games and apps from Xbox web and Microsoft store web b090454f-14fb-43ff-9a50-07825c1cdf20
  8. Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to download missing services for windows 11?: My windows 11 computer is missing some servers called Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save and Xbox Live Networking service is there a way I can download these missing services? My Xbox...
  9. Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator on cloud, is it possible to download mods for it, if yes how can I?: Is there a way to download mods like planes, liveries, etc for the MSFS on cloud. If yes can you please tell me how, Thanks! 9127e325-4947-495e-9e7b-231d39845c42
  10. Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to download an old PTS of a game?: Hey, my question is mainly based about Grounded. I really liked an old PTS of the game, and would really like to know if it's possible to download it so I can play it all over again. I'm on a...