Is it possible to delink my Xbox account from my Epic Games account through Xbox?

Discus and support Is it possible to delink my Xbox account from my Epic Games account through Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know my email for Epic Games and I had previously connected my Xbox account to it but I can't get into/verify the email in Epic to delink my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aiden rush, Jun 8, 2023.

1. aiden rush
    aiden rush Guest

Is it possible to delink my Xbox account from my Epic Games account through Xbox?

I don't know my email for Epic Games and I had previously connected my Xbox account to it but I can't get into/verify the email in Epic to delink my account any suggestions???

:)

aiden rush, Jun 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Linking happens on the company in question's servers. You'd have to deal with their support.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

also to add, as from several years ago they changed the rules, epic will allow you to unlink a Microsoft account but you can only link it back to the same account.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only the Company that owns the account (epc, ubsoft, sony, etc...) can help in this process since microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  5. TTVMAD DESTROYER7432 Win User

Epic game connected account

I'm trying to connect my Epic game account to my xboxe one Account.

I receive an error message : Your Xbox Live account has already been associated with another Epic Games account.

I Don't know what aacount could be connected.

Is it possible to reset the connection through my Xbox account ?

Thank you
    Ye
  6. Ironwilled Win User

2fa on for fortnite not working.

Hi there,

From what I can gather it seems like the 2fa are conflicting with each other and the result is that neither aren't working very well. One possible solution might be to unlink your microsoft account from your epic games account, but before you do that take
    a read through their support page Link
Thema:

1. Is it possible to delink my Xbox account from my Epic Games account through Xbox? - Similar Threads - possible delink account

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  9. Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to disable the automatic power on of my XSX when i turn on my xbox wireless...: I have a Xbox wireless headset, and when I power on it my Xbox also turn on, even if i'm using the headset in bluetooth. Is there is any option to disabled that ?...
  10. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...