Is it possible to delete Xbox Live account without affecting Microsoft account?

Discus and support Is it possible to delete Xbox Live account without affecting Microsoft account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I was wondering if there is a way to completely remove Xbox live account from my Microsoft account. If I do, will it affect games I've bought from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XubeIR, Jul 27, 2022.

1. XubeIR
    XubeIR Guest

Hi

I was wondering if there is a way to completely remove Xbox live account from my Microsoft account.

If I do, will it affect games I've bought from Microsoft store?

Thanks.

:)

XubeIR, Jul 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I’m sorry but there is no option to delete an Xbox profile from a Microsoft account.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I’m sorry but there is no option to delete an Xbox profile from a Microsoft account.
  4. ReKiwiOG Win User

Is a purchase recognised on your microsoft account or xbox account

so, is deleting xbox account without deleting microsoft account possible?
  5. Legendoom Win User

Edit my kids' ESRB permissions?

This has nothing to do with whether or not the game is meant for him: I'm giving him approval to play ACII.

I actually managed to change his age on his Microsoft account, however that didn't seem to affect anything. In the event that it's absolute that I can't change his age on his Xbox Live account, is there any way to remove his Xbox Live account without deleting
    his profile and his achievements?
  6. BEASTKILLER8765 Win User

Delete Xbox live account

I searched in the whole support section but as it seems you don't offer a possibility to delete an account? Could you please delete my xbox live account, I need this account to be removed in order to delete my Microsoft account. Thank you
Thema:

1. Is it possible to delete Xbox Live account without affecting Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - possible delete Live

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I...: It's not possible I can't delete the list of players I played against recently, why can't I delete? I don't want them to see it, so why force it on me? c955e220-4888-475b-9a83-ac395c024dcb
  4. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  5. Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email...: Is it possible to remove an email address from an Xbox account without deleting the email account from the Microsoft servers? The situation: we set up our son's Xbox account when he was a small...
  6. is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is it possible to mass delete friends on xbox? it’s SO ANNOYING that i have 580 cuz i was a...: Hi, i have to many friends on xbox and it’s tiring me from clicking on every profile and unfriended manually aade106a-e519-46f4-b951-7db72e0db92c
  7. Xbox can delete game on my achievement list or its not possible ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can delete game on my achievement list or its not possible ?: Xbox can delete game on my achievement list or its not possible ? i want to delete some game on my list 12d42b69-3a2f-4269-9ed1-40ed4ff3c97e
  8. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...
  9. is there any possible way to retrieve deleted worlds on minecraft after a factory rest on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any possible way to retrieve deleted worlds on minecraft after a factory rest on...: when i do a factory reset on my xbox it tends to delete some of my minecraft worlds and i cant seam to find a way to get them back are there any solutions to this problem?...
  10. Recovery of Xbox 360 saves possible after deletion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovery of Xbox 360 saves possible after deletion?: After I had been playing on Xbox One for a while, I decided to switch my gamertag. Then when I tried playing my 360, it wouldn't let me log in with my profile that had the old gamertag, so I...