Is it possible to convert wired rockband drums in wireless set?

Discus and support Is it possible to convert wired rockband drums in wireless set? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to mod my wired rockband drums because they plug in and have a short somewhere as 004a853a-0867-4c4c-90cd-d1a5a44d7e46 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RustHumphrey, Mar 16, 2023.

1. RustHumphrey
    RustHumphrey Guest

I would like to mod my wired rockband drums because they plug in and have a short somewhere as

:)

RustHumphrey, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Leonard_Y Win User

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

Based on your description, it seems that you wanted to know if its possible to convery your Wired Rockband Drums to Wireless set since you suspect that it might have a short somewhere. You request will vary if Wireless set is supported by your Rockband Drums model.

What we recommend is to reachout to the developer of Rockband Drums for this for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  3. Chuy Delargo Win User

ION Drum Rocker Drum set

onyx62is your post did not help at all is something that the ones who own an ION rocker drum set have known before Rockband 4 came out
  4. Michael_Patrick Win User

Xbox One - Rock band 4 Game - 360 Guitar, will it work?

I loved Rockband and I am left wishing I was on PS4. I have all wired guitars, 2 lips microphones and a ion drum kit. None of it works. If I had bought the same set of equipment as a PS3 owner going to PS4 it would all work. Hopefully when the Xbox One
    goes to its windows 10 OS there might be some change.
  5. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Will Rock and Roll Die?

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[quote user="TheBlackDah1ia"]

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Kids aren't as stupid as you are making them out to be. No one who dreams of being a rockstar is going to practice their heart out on Rockband and then show up at a recording studio holding a plastic guitar with colored buttons. Anyone with the most basic
    level of common sense understands the difference between making music and pressing buttons on a game controller

[/quote]

Pretty much this. I played drums in the elementary/middle school band and rock band is nothing like that.

[/quote]

Truth man haha, I play drums for a metal band. Been playing drums for about 7 years now. And I suck at playing Rockband drums haha. Its way different.

[/quote]Yeah, the GH world tour drums were better, my mate who I used to be in garage band with and who can play guitar and drums like a demon destroyed them though. So much for Activisions claims they could be hit as hard as real drums.

[/quote]

Haha yea I think it was just the drum pads and lack of a double pedal that throws me off. Im just used to acoustic sets. We play mostly Deathcore/Melodic death.

Though imma beast at guitar on Rockband though! Not too great of a guitarist in real life :p
  6. WinsomeSword Win User

New boosting method found

Glork is easy if you have you rockband drum set lol.

And what I don't get, if turbo controllers are "against the rules", then why do major retail stores like Best Buy and Target sell them?
Thema:

1. Is it possible to convert wired rockband drums in wireless set? - Similar Threads - possible convert wired

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  5. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  6. Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to have to monitors as an ultra wide on a Xbox one if it is please let me...: So I have a request/question is it possible to make an Xbox One compatible with two TVs to make it in ultra wide monitor??? I was just curious and I intend on making my Xbox One have multiple...
  7. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  8. Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?: Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs on metro, and downgrade from there. Ive...
  9. Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Idea for Xbox home screen Ui: An idea for the Xbox home screen I've had, is to allow us to make the tile squares be like folders that when you click on them, they open up a line going from left to right or top to bottom that...
  10. Is it possible to return a product?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to return a product?: Is it possible to return a product? (I have no interest in getting exchage or refunds). This is because I don't want to see that product in my Order history or in my Games Library anymore, I just...