Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect...

Discus and support Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a monitor that has the KVM function and I have connected the computer and the xbox series x to the monitor. I'm trying to connect the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoãoBernardo87, May 30, 2023.

1. Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect...

:)

JoãoBernardo87, May 30, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect to the controller)

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately no, you will only be able to get the sound. Your headset needs to be wired to the controller for the Mic to function
  3. EVERLA5T Win User

How can I connect my Xbox 360 to my PC monitor? PLEASE HELP!

I have one of my xbox connected to a kvm and runs smoothly, without having to connect a keyboard or mouse, you just need vga cable and adjust the resolution of the console to your monitor.

I hope it helps the reply

P.D.: Sorry for my english, google trans ....
  4. HardRecoil Win User

How can I connect my Xbox 360 to my PC monitor? PLEASE HELP!

TBH ... looks like it might have to be a trial and error case ie give it a shot and see if it works, unless someone else knows the exact ins and outs of a KVM switch as I have never needed one myself .... Sorry couldnt be more help pal :(.

You able just to connect with the HD cable from console to your monitor if the monitor has an HD connection ?
  5. mutelight Win User

help connecting xbox 360 to monitor

As mentioned, just connect the 360 to the monitor via HDMI and then plug your headphones into the headphone output on the back of the monitor. Fortunately that monitor handles audio and has volume control, so you should be all set.
  6. Endgamez Win User

can i use razer megalodon headphones on my xbox through my pc?

No. Your headphones will not work, because your Xbox is not then connected to your PC. You need to use a separate cable to connect sound to your PC monitor, if it actually has speakers and RCA inputs. If it's a dedicated PC monitor, then that's unlikely.
    You'll still need to connect your Xbox to some kind of sound system and then you'll be able to plug your headphones into that. The Speedlink will enable you to use voice chat, but it won't solve the game sound problem.
Thema:

Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect...

1. Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect... - Similar Threads - possible connect headphones

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  8. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  9. Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?: I just need to know where you can install the driver or do people want me to try develop the driver, if I can have some guidelines I believe I can do it with Windows Visual Studio Code and node.js...
  10. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...