Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen?

Discus and support Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen? 46ce3e13-076d-4dee-8b67-92e8bdca673e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scott Robards, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen?

Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen?

:)

Scott Robards, Dec 23, 2022
  2. DeniqL Win User

Glad to help! If you don't have any more questions and have a moment to rate my support I'd appreciate it :)
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi, Scott! I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thank you for reaching out us here. At the moment the Xbox can only support a steering wheel and a controller at the same time. I'm Luis a Xbox user :(
  4. EdouardTASSART Win User

What is needed to get the Microsoft 360 Wireless Racing Wheel to function on a laptop

Hello I bought a steering wheel Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel because I already have the adapter to connect the gamepad xbox 360 but when I connect the steering wheel he did not detect in the games, do you have the drivers?
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

New racing wheel overdrive from hori on Xbox one

Hi there Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a new racing wheel on the Xbox Console. To help clarify:

• What console are you using?
    • What steering wheel are you trying to connect to the Xbox One?
    • Have you attempted to reach out to the Racing Wheel manufacturer for more information?

Let us know so we may further assist.
  6. GrzegorzToruńczak Win User

Kontroller turn off

it is very easy to say but difficult to do whether in call of duty or in forza. in forza horizon the same problem occurs, but I have a steering wheel that requires connection to the pad. with a longer race, the controller also turns off and I lose control in the steering wheel
Thema:

1. Is it possible to connect 2 steering wheels to an xbox one and race split screen? - Similar Threads - possible connect steering

2. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  5. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is this possible?: I bought an xbox with a fortnite and rocket league bundle . I want to claim the bundle on a different account but when i try to do so it says claim the bundle with a different account . i have...
  6. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  7. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  8. Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect a Xbox 360 controller to windows 11 for steam gameplay?: I just need to know where you can install the driver or do people want me to try develop the driver, if I can have some guidelines I believe I can do it with Windows Visual Studio Code and node.js...
  9. It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is possible to switch the Microsoft account my Xbox account is connected to or switch...: So, I’ve had the same Xbox account for a long time, and I don’t want to switch, but I recently got a new email address, and I’m trying to switch to only using it. When I signed in with my new...
  10. Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to connect xbox headphones to a monitor with KVM? (instead of being connect...: I have a monitor that has the KVM function and I have connected the computer and the xbox series x to the monitor. I'm trying to connect the headphones to the monitor so I don't have to switch...