Is it possible to change an email address for Minecraft?

Discus and support Is it possible to change an email address for Minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My current email is compromised and I want to delete it. However, I own Minecraft on the compromised email and was wondering if I am able to change the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jui-Chen(Harry)Lee, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Is it possible to change an email address for Minecraft?

My current email is compromised and I want to delete it. However, I own Minecraft on the compromised email and was wondering if I am able to change the email to another existing email so I do not have to pay for the game again.

:)

Jui-Chen(Harry)Lee, Jan 10, 2023
  2. A_0002 Win User

trying to login to minecraft and it makes a new gamer tag/profile

unfortunately it won’t work. i’m logged into minecraft on another laptop, is it possible to see my email address in the minecraft launcher?
  3. XboxMom79 Win User

Xbox Family

Thank you is it possible to change the email address associated with the account? For example- the account is with my email address. Could i change it to my childs email address? Then create another account with my email address and add his account
    to the family?
  4. Rostom L Win User

I got hacked and now i cant even sign into a different account

It's not possible to have two Microsoft accounts in one single email address.

Your original account where you bought Minecraft must have been altered completely where the hacker changed your account information.
  5. Megan M23 Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

My daughter plays Minecraft under her brother's email address.

My son plays Minecraft under my email address.

Both children want to use their own email address without losing their profiles.

I don't understand how adding an alias will work. I don't want to delete my Microsoft account. I want to change the email associated with Minecraft only.
  6. NamedCoronet45 Win User

Account details wiped?

Is it possible to change an email address for this account via xbox.com ?
Thema:

Is it possible to change an email address for Minecraft?

1. Is it possible to change an email address for Minecraft? - Similar Threads - possible change email

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1
  6. Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to change an adult account to a child account on X Box?: Hello, When my son started using his Xbox, he created his profil using my Microsoft account. However, I cannot use the parental control on the Xbox because the only account is an adult account....
  7. is it possible to change an email that an xbox account was originaly created with?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is it possible to change an email that an xbox account was originaly created with?: i was wondering if i would be able to transfer an xbox account thats linked to a outlook account, and instead link it to another outlook account. if it were to be possible would i lose anything?...
  8. wondering if its possible to change my minecraft email, it got changed and I dont know the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if its possible to change my minecraft email, it got changed and I dont know the...: My minecraft account got hacked, and now its saying an email that isnt mine, is there a way I can get my account back? I no longer have the transaction id, but I do have proof the account is mine...
  9. My Xbox account is linked to a terminated email and I want to change it,is it possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account is linked to a terminated email and I want to change it,is it possible?: Alright so I want to change my terminated email from my Xbox account 7fe0ca95-6bc8-4fcc-8a1b-b82aee88a3a5
  10. Is it possible to recover a hacked Microsoft account if the email was changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to recover a hacked Microsoft account if the email was changed: My Microsoft account with Minecraft on it was hacked 1 day prior to this post by some Russian, he changed the email to his own and now I can't find a way to get back in. How can I recover my...