is it possible to buy minecraft using microsoft reward points?

Discus and support is it possible to buy minecraft using microsoft reward points? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i wanted to know if i could buy minecraft using microsoft reward points 6b480d77-bf1f-4efc-a338-5c1900720d9c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Christopher Loo, Mar 1, 2023.

1. is it possible to buy minecraft using microsoft reward points?

i wanted to know if i could buy minecraft using microsoft reward points

:)

Christopher Loo, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Christopher, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This will depend on what is available for us to redeem but as I have checked, there is no Minecraft on the list. You can redeem an Xbox gift card and use it to purchase the game.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

rewards

You sign in with your Microsoft Account on Bing or on the Microsoft Rewards Xbox app and you will receive rewards points for doing searches and activities that can then be used to "buy" various rewards that will be sent to your email in the rewards tab
    using those points.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Problem with Microsoft Rewards?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Microsoft Rewards Program is available in India but it's possible that redeeming points for Minecraft Minecoins is not available in your location. I would recommend checking the Microsoft Rewards website for your region, or contacting Microsoft Rewards support to inquire about the availability of redeeming points for Minecraft Minecoins in your area. Unfortunately, I don't have access to your region's offer, so it would be best to reach out to Rewards Support by clicking on "Get Help" at this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  5. Richard Koco Win User

Can I reedem Sea of Thieves ancient coins code from Microsoft Rewards?

Hi Gerardo, thank you for your reply!

Does that mean that using points on Microsoft Rewards counts as purchase in Microsoft Store? So if I want to buy Ancient Coins I have to buy them through the game on steam therefore I can't use my Microsoft Rewards points to buy them right?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards,
    Richard.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Now that Minecraft is 10 years old, what is your favorite Minecraft memory?

Kiling the beast for 100 rewards point. Joke. I am new in minecraft and find it very interesting. All that possibilities. Everything is great.
Thema:

1. is it possible to buy minecraft using microsoft reward points? - Similar Threads - possible buy minecraft

2. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  3. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  4. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  5. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  6. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  7. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  8. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...
  9. Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?: I want to buy and play Jest Set Radio for my Xbox One as I don't have either an original Dreamcast or a PC to play it on, but it says that I can't buy it. Is there anyway to buy it or is this a...
  10. Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?: I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74