Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

Discus and support Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ySrJoaoPvP123, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even though the game is on xbox live gold?

:)

ySrJoaoPvP123, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Shrk1990 Win User

Hey there!

Yes, you can purchase DLC for a game that you received through the Games with Gold program. As long as you maintain your Gold subscription, you'll have access to the game, and obviously you'd have the DLC as you purchased it.
  3. ySrJoaoPvP123 Win User

Thank you! I'm going to now go enjoy some car racing with Forza lol
  4. WPAK Win User

my gold ended to day

Hi there,

it currently isn't possible to buy xbox live gold with the currency on your account, it can be used to buy games, movies, dlc, avatar items etc.

There is no info available if it will be possible in the future
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live billing is stupid

You have never been able to use gift cards/account funds to buy a xbox live gold subscription.

They are used to buy digital content,games,dlc,movies etc.

You need an actual xbox live subscription card,a credit/debit card or paypal account to buy a gold subscription.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Just wanna pay my live gold

Unfortunately it is not possible to use the account credit to buy live gold subscriptions.

If you want to pay gold using prepaid cards, you need to buy the ones specific for Xbox live gold.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold? - Similar Threads - possible buy DLC

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  4. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  5. I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to have hdr work on 1440p monitor if possible: I have a Series X and I use a gigabyte g32qca with freesync premium pro 165hz 1440p monitor. it can recieve 4k signal and output hdr at 4k signal in 60hz with hdr, or get 1440p at 120hz losing...
  6. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  7. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  8. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...
  9. Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?: I want to buy and play Jest Set Radio for my Xbox One as I don't have either an original Dreamcast or a PC to play it on, but it says that I can't buy it. Is there anyway to buy it or is this a...
  10. Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?: I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74