Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

Discus and support Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OnlyPans, May 16, 2023.

1. OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Guest

Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with

:)

OnlyPans, May 16, 2023
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade

3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

xbox series x

4. FrancisChampagne2 Win User

Problème getting all the download contents fort m'y flight simulator Games premium edition

You ask for the version of the game...

Microsoft flight simulator : premium deluxe edition
  5. XBF - Tali Win User

Beech Baron G58 missing in my version of Premium Deluxe FS 2020

Hello mikejonesy,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are missing content with your Premium Deluxe edition of Flight Simulator. For additional support, please view the information below.

For the Microsoft Store version of Flight Simulator, please view: Microsoft Store - Missing Deluxe or Premium Deluxe / DLC content

For the Steam version of Flight Simulator, please view: Steam - Missing Deluxe or Premium Deluxe / DLC content

If you have followed the troubleshooting tips suggested and are still encountering the error, you may contact the Flight Simulator team directly at How to contact support.

Hope this helps!

-Tali
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

The issue with the DVD set is it the game has been completely overhauled since that was released, you will need to download the entire game anyway and it's pretty much useless, which is why the advisor is suggesting you to return it

They are also correctly suggesting you to purchase it on the Microsoft store. Here is a link to do so, it's even on sale.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/st...ersary-edition/9PMQDM08SNK9/0010/9S0L2WQFVBK9
Thema:

1. Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code? - Similar Threads - possible buy microsoft

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egyptian pounds?: Im trying to buy xbox gamepass ultimate with egp but it wont let me because there is no egp currency on xbox console. Is there anyway to purchase xbox gamepass ultimate with egp?...
  8. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  9. Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible in anyway to get VBucks via Microsoft Rewards? eg. a vbucks gift card/buying...: Above: Also, I think it would be a good idea for Microsoft to add a vbucks gift card for redeeming (just like there is already a League of legends gift car and Overwatch gift card) if what i said...
  10. Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy Jet Set Radio anymore?: I want to buy and play Jest Set Radio for my Xbox One as I don't have either an original Dreamcast or a PC to play it on, but it says that I can't buy it. Is there anyway to buy it or is this a...