Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?

Discus and support Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As the title suggest. I have made multiple purchase over the years on my xbox, from games to DLC. I'm just curious if it is possible to download it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dx3 HIGHBALLGOD, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?

As the title suggest. I have made multiple purchase over the years on my xbox, from games to DLC. I'm just curious if it is possible to download it onto or add it to my PC. I have all the login info needed to do so, just curious if it is possible. Thank
    you!

:)

Dx3 HIGHBALLGOD, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Dreyari Win User

New Vegas Ultimate DLC and 4gb slim

Thanks. One more thing I'd like to ask. Is it possible to install DLC bought at XBL Marketplace to this internal memory? Maybe the "no hard drive" problem occurs only when trying to install add ons from DVD... I think it would be quite stupid to lose potential
    customers - owners of Xbox without HDD - by not allowing them to buy even smallest DLC via Marketplace. I know that arcade games and demos can be stored at this 4gb space (3.1 gb to be precise). I know HDD is the best idea overall, but I just wanted to enjoy
    F:NV with all add ons, no more space needed with my typical use of Xbox tbh. I guess if it's possible I'll buy DLC at Marketplace. Anyone tried that ?
  4. sdurley Win User

Batman Arkham City - Just Bought

I forgot to add that in my account online it won't let me redeem the DLC's that I bought also due to me not being on my current PC. :(
  5. DarkmoonDSH98 Win User

Borderlands 2 Disc DLC Not Recognized (Xbox One)

Hey there !

If you're using the game of the year edition, be sure to insert the second disc first to add the licenses for DLC to your account. From there you should be able to install the content if it isn't already installed.
    It's not the game of the year addition; I bought the game without add-ons several years ago, and a while after bought a disc called "Add-On Content Pack - Borderlands 2" with some of the DLC on it. The DLC all work on my 360, but I was hoping to move mostly
    on to using the One.
  6. PowerRacer10 Win User

New Xbox & Games On HD

Yeah, i think its just a simple redownloading of the Game/Add-on that will fix the Problem,

I've had this issue before with my Game DLC after have to hard reset my Xbox One, the Games worked fine, but wouldn't recognixe any of the add-ons I'd bought (until I uninstalled them + reinstalled them, that is)
Thema:

1. Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC? - Similar Threads - possible add DLC

2. Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than...: Is it possible to plug in a expansion bay into the ssd expansion port to plug in more than one external ssd? Cos I wanna have more than 2tb via ssd because on hdds you have to transfer the newer...
  3. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  4. Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play my Microsoft Windows 10 Xbox app PC through my Xbox one hdmi in and...: I am unable to broadcast my Microsoft Windows environment across my other Microsoft Windows devices. please help thanks 1c4b0da4-6be0-47ad-8a8a-0b11312a4df2
  5. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...
  6. How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is it possible to add second controller to Samsung TV?: I want to connect second controller same time as the first one is connected to my Samsung TV. I want to play with my friend in one room, not remot ! 55f7cd50-def1-4915-ac61-5f67a23e516c
  7. Would it be possible to add steam to Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to add steam to Xbox: If like given a deal to steam to add steam to Xbox it could be very beneficial for Xbox as a whole and give Xbox community something really beneficial for them for content allowing more what's the...
  8. Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it be possible to add a feature that allows us to record clips but with party audio?: When will be able to clip voice audio just for our funny experiences, like clip your funny moments but have the party's audio, or could it be possible to have it as a toggle option?...
  9. Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Would it be possible for Microsoft to add a "quality" control to Xbox captures?: I'm not sure if Microsoft listens to feedback/suggestions but I would enjoy an option that allows for you to increase the bit rate of your recordings on Xbox Series S/X if you are recording onto a...
  10. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...: I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer. 4f935aab-9ca3-4fa2-8a6d-c750cebc9cb6